Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee

Go down 
+6
kanayn
firefly
makste
soham051994
Xizor
Patojonas
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Patojonas
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
Patojonas

Male
Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet
Creature: Human
Class: High Red Ranger
Element: Unknown

Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Empty
PostSubject: Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee   Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:13 pm

As promised, and so that Inelukee's works does not end useless, I'll distribute the patch he made to correct some bugs that were not corrected by the first patch.

Quote :
LP3 Patch 2 (Beta version)
by Inelukee

Assisted in finding bugs and testing
by Patojonas

Other help in finding bugs
Maximus
Kaloskatoa

(Irrelevant point:
All the assistance I received is from native Portuguese speakers!)

INSTRUCTIONS

Install this fix after the fix by Sedovlass

Simply copy the files in this directory into the main LP3 directory... yes, overwrite.

MAP FILE FIXES

-Map0407.lmu Baretta can only open the trapped chests once. (sorry, but it IS a bug)

-Map0455.lmu Issue with HQ teleport and imports fixed

-Map0496.lmu Nash's Equipment is no longer removed. The intended Exp, and MP bonus now works.

-Map0769.lmu The full cut scene plays no matter which side of the stairs random goes down in the beginning.

-Map0912.lmu The chest with a "Metal Circle" now really gives you a Metal Circle.

-Map0977.lmu The In Go Fileha quest can be completed by both versions of Sarah now.

RPG_RT.LDB FIXES

-Sarah's Slayer points are no longer reset when defeating Altered Bees.

-Coryool's Slayer points are no longer reset when defeating Mutated Flowers.

-Translation bug with translating the Book of Egidon is gone.

-Sword of Ages now has the advertised death effect.

-Wendala's Lust Cut can now be worn by Wendala.

-Zoo is no longer an idiot at level 50.

-Stories of Warrior now teaches Metal Slash.

FIXES WITH MULTIPLE FILES

-LP2 items missing from imports (includes a modification of Sedoi's patch to avoid duplicate items)
files: RPG_RT.LDB, Map0770.lmu, Map0103.lmu

-Obsolete Teleportation locations no longer freeze game.
files: RPG_RT.LDB, Map0011.lmu, Map0075.lmu, Map0081.lmu, Map0084.lmu, Map1098.lmu, Map1099.lmu, Map1100.lmu, Map1101

-Floyd's Beacon character graphics issues
files: RPG_RT.LDB, Map0455.lmu, Map0740.lmu

-Coryool's Slayer "fort" ability activated on 2nd access of some chests in Mosquito Swamp no longer (sorry, but I verified with Indinera that it is a bug)
files: Map0206.lmu, Map0225.lmu,

-Pet Tournament party formation and slayer fix
files: RPG_RT.LDB, Map0130.lmu

-Dragon Guild Kriis quest now really teaches Shield Up and gives defense bonus
files: Map0602.lmu, Map0669.lmu, Map0670.lmu, Map0671.lmu, Map0672.lmu

-Theophistelas and "Change party leader"
files: RPG_RT.LDB, Map0863.lmu, Map0764.lmu, Map0740.lmu, Map0455.lmu

-Vincenzo of the unknown guild now gives you an item in your inventory, not just an imaginary one. Maetulan takes it. (This wasn't a bug, but I was confused about being told I was given an item and not having one in my inventory.)
files: RPG_RT.LDB, Map0772.lmu, Map0930.lmu

NOTES

-Map0013.lmu, Map0080.lmu and Map0093.lmu are no longer used. This is related to the modification of the "Non Working" teleport locations.

-It was intended for Zoo's mind to be locked at 666 when he made level 50, but the work required to accomplish this is huge... easily more than double the work of this entire patch, and with very minor results.
Zoo's mind will be 666 if he's naked at level 50. Do not use permanent mind boosters on him, at level 50 they will have been wasted.

-Changing party leader is not complete. There are still graphical issues in books and changing party formation. Fixing this will require extensive testing so I'm releasing it as is for now.

NOW PAY ATTENTION!

This is a beta patch and although I'm pretty much sure everything is working as it should I found something you must take care.

If you already started your game DO NOT overwrite the existing Map0103.lmu map from Sedoi's patch or you'll miss the items you are supposed to get.

I believe this happens because it checks your LP2 score, and if you had an high enough one it won't give you the items because you already got them when importing. If you decide to overwrite it and your score in LP2 wasn't that great or you didn't got the items there, make a copy of your save file BEFORE taking the 8 kids back to check if you get the 3 items or not. If you didn't, just replace the file you have by the one in Sedoi's patch.

There shouldn't be problems with people that start a new game will both patches already applied, but take care about this one issue, the right thing should be making a backup before restoring the kids.

Any problems concerning the bugs fixed should be posted here.

Now that you read all of the above you can DOWNLOAD!

I'd appreciate if this could be moved into the above section, also delete this memo when its done
Back to top Go down
http://tremez.myminicity.com
Patojonas
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
Patojonas

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee   Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:20 pm

Patojonas wrote:
As promised, and so that Inelukee's works does not end useless, I'll distribute the patch he made to correct some bugs that were not corrected by the first patch.

Quote :
LP3 Patch 2 (Beta version)
by Inelukee

Assisted in finding bugs and testing
by Patojonas

Other help in finding bugs
Maximus
Kaloskatoa

(Irrelevant point:
All the assistance I received is from native Portuguese speakers!)

INSTRUCTIONS

Install this fix after the fix by Sedovlass

Simply copy the files in this directory into the main LP3 directory... yes, overwrite.

MAP FILE FIXES

-Map0407.lmu Baretta can only open the trapped chests once. (sorry, but it IS a bug)

-Map0455.lmu Issue with HQ teleport and imports fixed

-Map0496.lmu Nash's Equipment is no longer removed. The intended Exp, and MP bonus now works.

-Map0769.lmu The full cut scene plays no matter which side of the stairs random goes down in the beginning.

-Map0912.lmu The chest with a "Metal Circle" now really gives you a Metal Circle.

-Map0977.lmu The In Go Fileha quest can be completed by both versions of Sarah now.

RPG_RT.LDB FIXES

-Sarah's Slayer points are no longer reset when defeating Altered Bees.

-Coryool's Slayer points are no longer reset when defeating Mutated Flowers.

-Translation bug with translating the Book of Egidon is gone.

-Sword of Ages now has the advertised death effect.

-Wendala's Lust Cut can now be worn by Wendala.

-Zoo is no longer an idiot at level 50.

-Stories of Warrior now teaches Metal Slash.

FIXES WITH MULTIPLE FILES

-LP2 items missing from imports (includes a modification of Sedoi's patch to avoid duplicate items)
files: RPG_RT.LDB, Map0770.lmu, Map0103.lmu

-Obsolete Teleportation locations no longer freeze game.
files: RPG_RT.LDB, Map0011.lmu, Map0075.lmu, Map0081.lmu, Map0084.lmu, Map1098.lmu, Map1099.lmu, Map1100.lmu, Map1101

-Floyd's Beacon character graphics issues
files: RPG_RT.LDB, Map0455.lmu, Map0740.lmu

-Coryool's Slayer "fort" ability activated on 2nd access of some chests in Mosquito Swamp no longer (sorry, but I verified with Indinera that it is a bug)
files: Map0206.lmu, Map0225.lmu,

-Pet Tournament party formation and slayer fix
files: RPG_RT.LDB, Map0130.lmu

-Dragon Guild Kriis quest now really teaches Shield Up and gives defense bonus
files: Map0602.lmu, Map0669.lmu, Map0670.lmu, Map0671.lmu, Map0672.lmu

-Theophistelas and "Change party leader"
files: RPG_RT.LDB, Map0863.lmu, Map0764.lmu, Map0740.lmu, Map0455.lmu

-Vincenzo of the unknown guild now gives you an item in your inventory, not just an imaginary one. Maetulan takes it. (This wasn't a bug, but I was confused about being told I was given an item and not having one in my inventory.)
files: RPG_RT.LDB, Map0772.lmu, Map0930.lmu

NOTES

-Map0013.lmu, Map0080.lmu and Map0093.lmu are no longer used. This is related to the modification of the "Non Working" teleport locations.

-It was intended for Zoo's mind to be locked at 666 when he made level 50, but the work required to accomplish this is huge... easily more than double the work of this entire patch, and with very minor results.
Zoo's mind will be 666 if he's naked at level 50. Do not use permanent mind boosters on him, at level 50 they will have been wasted.

-Changing party leader is not complete. There are still graphical issues in books and changing party formation. Fixing this will require extensive testing so I'm releasing it as is for now.

NOW PAY ATTENTION!

This is a beta patch and although I'm pretty much sure everything is working as it should I found something you must take care.

If you already started your game DO NOT overwrite the existing Map0103.lmu map from Sedoi's patch or you'll miss the items you are supposed to get.

I believe this happens because it checks your LP2 score, and if you had an high enough one it won't give you the items because you already got them when importing. If you decide to overwrite it and your score in LP2 wasn't that great or you didn't got the items there, make a copy of your save file BEFORE taking the 8 kids back to check if you get the 3 items or not. If you didn't, just replace the file you have by the one in Sedoi's patch.

There shouldn't be problems with people that start a new game will both patches already applied, but take care about this one issue, the right thing should be making a backup before restoring the kids.

Any problems concerning the bugs fixed should be posted here.

#1 Problem detected: Do not install Map0455.lmu after entering the HQ, it is useless and will mess up the evolution of the HQ itself. Also, if you aren't importing there is no need to install this map either unless you don't get the teleport link to the entrance.

Now that you read all of the above you can DOWNLOAD!

I'd appreciate if this could be moved into the above section, also delete this memo when its done
Back to top Go down
Xizor
Death Knight
Death Knight
Xizor

Male
Number of posts : 1001
I\'m : Nice
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Character sheet
Class: Necromancer
Element: Dark/Fire

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee   Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:07 pm

Thanks,now i can check my Victories list without problems. Smile
Back to top Go down
soham051994
Dispelled

Male
Number of posts : 78
I\'m : Divine
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Character sheet
Class: Element Guardian
Element: Ice

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee   Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:59 am

Awesome job. What 3 items you mention. I didn't quite understand that part about 8 kids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sohamde.blogspot.com
soham051994
Dispelled

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Character sheet
Class: Element Guardian
Element: Ice

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee   Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:19 am

I had added the patches and when i opened thauma's save file, the hq was lke day 1 although i was in day 13
Back to top Go down
http://www.sohamde.blogspot.com
makste
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee   Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:43 am

It aint free? Geez!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
makste
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee   Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Err..This is good, thanks. Sorry 4 the reply. I swear this is great.
Back to top Go down
firefly
Lord of Magic and War
Lord of Magic and War
firefly

Female
Number of posts : 838

Character sheet
Creature: Golden angel
Class: Snow rune mistress
Element: Air/Ice/Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee   Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:40 pm

lol, it's ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Patojonas
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
Patojonas

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee   Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:44 pm

What was that about?
Back to top Go down
kanayn
Seduced
Seduced
kanayn

Male
Number of posts : 15
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2014-12-25

Character sheet
Creature: unknown
Class: unknown
Element: none

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee   Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 11:38 pm

How i can fix the endgame ceremony, the walkthrough say "Sorry to say, this one cannot be avoided (directly). If you are playing a new game from scratch, or you did not get Lisa from LP1, the game will freeze when it's Lisa's turn to accept her medal. This is actually true of anybody you miss, but Lisa's is unavoidable and most likely to happen. To fix this, you will have to send your savegame to Indinera! ", but i don't understand how "i will have to send my savegame to Indinera!"!! Please help me ...
Back to top Go down
kanayn
Seduced
Seduced
kanayn

Male
Number of posts : 15
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2014-12-25

Character sheet
Creature: unknown
Class: unknown
Element: none

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee   Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 11:43 pm

this link has broken!
Back to top Go down
Lionel14435
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee   Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:43 am

It doesn't work for The LINK IS NO MORE!!!! It's Dead, Gone. Poof! A second later it's not there. Does anyone has a new link for it? Thank you!
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee   Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 5:26 pm

Yep. Luckily, I managed to download all of this game's patches (or at least the ones I know of) a year or so ago, shortly before those links went dead. I reuploaded all of them to RMN, so here's a link where you can download all of the patches! I also have an imported save file there (Sorgin's file, if I remember correctly) with pretty much all of the items that you can import from the first two games, and greatly powered-up characters! The "patch.rar" file is also for this game, and I also uploaded the addons to LP1!

http://rpgmaker.net/users/Proffessor_Buglean/locker/

Hope this helps! Enjoy and have fun now!
Back to top Go down
thedragonreborn9
Little Servant
Little Servant
thedragonreborn9

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2015-10-22

Character sheet
Creature: Disgraced saint
Class: Holy abyss
Element: Divine sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee   Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 10:26 am

This is pure gold! And this forum is a gold mine!! I'm going to back up everything!! Many Thanks and Salud! cyclops Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
andy356
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 20
I\'m : Unstable
Registration date : 2016-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee   Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:08 am

Hi. The link shows 3 patches for lp3. But Thaumaturgist's download post says he's applied 2. Do inelukee's 3 patch files count as 1? Or do I need to apply the 3rd one myself?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee   Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laxius Power III #2 Patch by Inelukee
Page 1 of 1