Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walkthroughs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
soham051994
Dispelled

Male
Number of posts : 78
I\'m : Divine
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Character sheet
Creature: Human
Class: Element Guardian
Element: Ice

Walkthroughs Empty
PostSubject: Walkthroughs   Walkthroughs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:33 pm

Is there any walkthrough for after day 12.

( Things are missing in grogor's walkthrough & is not updated according to new patches)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sohamde.blogspot.com
gunmis
Mystic Guardian
gunmis

Male
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Walkthroughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkthroughs   Walkthroughs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:05 pm

no. the walkthrough finishes at day 12 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mikeV
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 9
I\'m : Nice
Registration date : 2014-02-09

Character sheet
Creature: unknown
Class: unknown
Element: none

Walkthroughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkthroughs   Walkthroughs Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:28 am

umm i need step by step instructions for the first day right now i am trying to do the thing for the fairy's for the swamp but i have touched the first lamp but i need help with second and third
Back to top Go down
mikeV
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 9
I\'m : Nice
Registration date : 2014-02-09

Character sheet
Creature: unknown
Class: unknown
Element: none

Walkthroughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkthroughs   Walkthroughs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:52 am

rendeer umm i got to the day 10 when i need to get to angels town and i am trying to find the place with the monument , and i need party recommendations for the three ways i got sandy , wenlda , batabog , chaz , coyool , sara , leanda, guldi(the dog) , and gurndia(the salamander that was the morph slime before in the first) and i think luci , but i think thats about it . but if i could get those . if you'd like to please responde here cause i will check day to day if i can .
Back to top Go down
Jeffrey_Djarum
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 4
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2014-05-16

Walkthroughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkthroughs   Walkthroughs Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:02 am

in the old forum i remember the walkthrough goes until day 14 an also covers up random and luba's 3D. sadly it's gone forever now Sad
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

Walkthroughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkthroughs   Walkthroughs Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm

I am actually kind of doing a walkthrough now, if anyone still cares. It started out as just a few personal notes so I could remember some of the sidequests and stuff, since I assumed hardly anyone played this game anymore, but it ended up becoming way more extensive than I originally intended, and it's almost done. I believe I have almost everything covered up to and including the 3Dazer quest. I just recently started on Day 13, but it may be a little while before I will make any more significant progress.
Back to top Go down
Jeffrey_Djarum
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 4
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2014-05-16

Walkthroughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkthroughs   Walkthroughs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:05 pm

great! post 'em here after you're 100% done, much appreciated! i believe there are still ppl playing this game, it;s an addicting game. last time i play is 1 year ago, now i wanna feel the excitement all over again! heck i just found there's hidden treassure in lucida tower, room before party splitting, hidden by the wall, left side
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

Walkthroughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkthroughs   Walkthroughs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:07 pm

Thanks for the encouragement! And you're absolutely right that it is an addicting game, what with all the optional content there is to do and the neat stuff to discover. I will try to resume work on this soon, if I can ever organize all this new optional content that becomes available at the point I'm at, AND overcome my addiction to late-60s and 70s wuxia films...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walkthroughs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkthroughs   Walkthroughs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walkthroughs
Page 1 of 1