Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

can't find library in the evil tower's main lab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
laxiusplayer
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 12
I\'m : Holy Protector
Registration date : 2013-08-11

can't find library in the evil tower's main lab Empty
PostSubject: can't find library in the evil tower's main lab   can't find library in the evil tower's main lab Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:15 pm

I've managed to go through the gate where Sarah is being held in the main lab. I see that there are two passages in the right side and one in the left, but the problem is, I can't go through the passage. I just stopped and can't proceed down the passages. what's happened?
Back to top Go down
pkm
Seduced
Seduced

Female
Number of posts : 15
I\'m : Very Good
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: can't find library in the evil tower's main lab   can't find library in the evil tower's main lab Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:32 pm

As I am not where you are at in the game, I can only ask if maybe there are switches that you might have missed? Did you refer to the walkthrough to see if it might shed any light? Worst case scenario, the game might have froze?
Back to top Go down
laxiusplayer
Seduced
Seduced

Male

PostSubject: Re: can't find library in the evil tower's main lab   can't find library in the evil tower's main lab Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:01 pm

I tried searching in the walkthrough part XVIII Evil Tower under the section "Saving Sarah". pretty sure there's no mention about any lever or switch. it just said about going east in the next hallway after the old gate to a library to retrieve items before proceeding to main lab.
Back to top Go down
laxiusplayer
Seduced
Seduced

Male

PostSubject: Re: can't find library in the evil tower's main lab   can't find library in the evil tower's main lab Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:03 am

I can't even free the girl in the prison, even when I've defeated teszandrus. I have old gate's key, iron 2-side key and yham gib key, but still couldn't open the prison to free the girl.
Back to top Go down
pkm
Seduced
Seduced

Female
Number of posts : 15
I\'m : Very Good
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: can't find library in the evil tower's main lab   can't find library in the evil tower's main lab Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Did you find the Rose Key? I just now finished rescuing Sarah and the girl. And you are correct that their are no switches. There is a library east off a hallway after going through a gate. It is where you will also find a Flare Scroll, Crujka Da Lethal (important-needed for Luci to learn Giga Freeze), Dom Scroll, and an Omniastu Lacostia.
Back to top Go down
laxiusplayer
Seduced
Seduced

Male

PostSubject: Re: can't find library in the evil tower's main lab   can't find library in the evil tower's main lab Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:42 pm

okay, now I've found the library, but no rose key. where's the rose key? I don't think the spider teszandrus has it, because I just kicked his ass and burnt his lair to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can't find library in the evil tower's main lab   can't find library in the evil tower's main lab Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can't find library in the evil tower's main lab
Page 1 of 1