Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Beating Orfuls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kkhohoho
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 3
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2013-09-22

Help Beating Orfuls Empty
PostSubject: Help Beating Orfuls   Help Beating Orfuls Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:10 pm

Hello there.Very Happy  Anyway, I've having trouble at a certain part of LP1, and this seemed like a good place to go to get help. I'm at the Minotaur's Coast, and I was able to basically slaughter my way through hundreds of minotaurs, thanks to Luciana and Guandia softening them up with Nymph's Para and Phylthotics, (I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong...) Luciana Mega-Bolting the heck out of them, and Random just applying percussive force. ...Then I get to Orfuls and his possy, and I finally find myself on the receiving end of the beatdown, rather than the other way around.

I'm just no sure what to do here. Softening  Orfuls and his crew up like I did with the regular minotaurs just doesn't work so well, mainly because that these guys are just so freaking strong. And fast. Most of the time, the minotaurs get their first turns in before my party can so much as sneeze, and if they do enough damage, they can take out Sarah or Luciana in one or two blows. I tried swapping Luciana and Guandia out with Coryool and Batabog, and just use brute force, but that doesn't really help either. I've tried beating him 4 or 5 times already, and each time, I lost; I just don't know how to beat him. Can someone help me out here, please?

(PS.Here's my levels. Random:25. Sarah:25. Luciana:25. Guandia:21. Coryool:20. Herasia:13. Leanda:27. Don't have Wendala yet, though as I understand it, you need to beat Orfuls to get her. I didn't think I would need to grind, since I practically slaughtered dozens of minotaurs on my way to Orfuls, but...)
Back to top Go down
EgyLynx
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 2
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2013-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Help Beating Orfuls   Help Beating Orfuls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:29 pm

That one Minotaurus help maybe you?
Back to top Go down
kkhohoho
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 3
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2013-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Help Beating Orfuls   Help Beating Orfuls Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:18 pm

EgyLynx wrote:
That one Minotaurus help maybe you?
1.Try and use proper grammar please. It makes you easier to understand.

2.Yeah, he does bubkus. In the meantime though, I've decided to just move on, and am now at the Evil Tower. I plan on trying to beat Orfuls again later though.
Back to top Go down
EgyLynx
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 2
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2013-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Help Beating Orfuls   Help Beating Orfuls Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:08 pm

Are you forget Jezzie?
Back to top Go down
pkm
Seduced
Seduced

Female
Number of posts : 15
I\'m : Very Good
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Help Beating Orfuls   Help Beating Orfuls Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:25 pm

I remember that as being a difficult fight myself. There is a walkthrough by Moxy for Laxius Power at GameFAQs...I believe that will help give you a couple of tips. Hope that helps point you in the right direction:) 
Back to top Go down
kartacha
Seduced
Seduced
kartacha

Male
Number of posts : 16
I\'m : Nice
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character sheet
Creature: unknown
Class: unknown
Element: none

PostSubject: Re: Help Beating Orfuls   Help Beating Orfuls Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:02 pm

I think Leanda's debufs will be precious. Take a defensive tactics. I don't remember the battle well, but anytime a hard striking boss comes, I use a defensive tactics.

1st priority - just don't let anybody die. Healing the party is your main job.
2nd priority - debuf enemies damage and enchant your defense.
3rd priority - use as much crowd control effects as you can - (Madness, stun, paralysis, sleep).
4th priority - kill the comrades of the boss ASAP. They are easier to be killed and do some nasty damages too. If you can apply as much damage over time effects as possible. They will be good even for the boss.
5th priority - when the boss is alone use as much buffs and debuffs you can to kill him swiftly.

For this battle I would choose a party like:

Random - attacks and potions when needed.
Luciana - protection and spells.
Sarah - healing, healing, healing, also Slash Up(attack buff) if possible.
Leanda - Attack Down, Defense Down, potions when needed.

Have in mind that it's a general strategy. It's not based on the exact battle though. Maybe Orfuls have some specifics which will have you change some of the priorities but this is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Beating Orfuls   Help Beating Orfuls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Beating Orfuls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laxius Power :: Laxius Saga :: Laxius Power I-
Jump to: