Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thedragonreborn9
Little Servant
Little Servant
thedragonreborn9

Male
Number of posts : 30
I\'m : Divine
Registration date : 2015-10-22

Character sheet
Creature: Disgraced saint
Class: Holy abyss
Element: Divine sorrow

Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle Empty
PostSubject: Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle   Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 5:45 pm

I wiped everyone out including the Silver guards and randomly moving fierce orcs. But the door behind the silver guards is locked and the chest near it can't be disarmed by Baretta or survived (seemingly). When can I save Christine from the House of Pleasure? Any help?
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle   Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 6:20 pm

Yeah, clearing the Feared Kjeldar Castle is not recommended before completing the 3Dazer, as the fights are much easier afterwards, the trapped chest is survivable with stronger characters, AND Christine doesn't appear until after the 3Dazer! She isn't the Christine from the House of Pleasure, though.

THAT Christine is, once again, available after the 3Dazer. She is in the Dark Order Shrine, but keep in mind that you MUST get the key to that shrine DURING the 3Dazer. The key is gotten from a woman in Babo'Komo, the tiny village near the Coliseum, and she mysteriously disappears after the 3Dazer! When you enter the shrine, you must first go and defeat Nankcho Nanhga and get the Apartments Key on his desk. Then you must go to the west side of the "apartments" area (the two areas to the north of the entrance with the locked doors), and enter the room furthest to the right.

Then you have to talk to the hooded figure with Coryool in your party, and he will snap Christine out of her brainwashed state and get her to come with you! Then you take her back to the House of Pleasure and talk to the lady that gave you the quest. After that, talk to Christine again, and she will give you the key to that locked chest, which contains a unique accessory. Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
thedragonreborn9
Little Servant
Little Servant
thedragonreborn9

Male
Number of posts : 30
I\'m : Divine
Registration date : 2015-10-22

Character sheet
Creature: Disgraced saint
Class: Holy abyss
Element: Divine sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle   Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 6:35 pm

Yes absolutely!! Eagerly awaiting your walk-through!!
Back to top Go down
Baneb
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle   Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 8:08 pm

Hi everybody I am really stuck in this area, Lord Kjeldar's Castle. Both doors on the sides are locked and the central gate aswell. Any help?:-) Thanks a lot in advance.

Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle   Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 9:25 pm

Hello!

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any way to actually get deeper inside the castle to meet and fight this "Lord Ars-Vruk". Noone here has ever found a way yet! The only known way to complete that quest is to clear out the enemies and treasure, rescue the girl, and then continue with the story until after defeating Rixian at Lucida Tower. This causes Feared Kjeldar Castle to be destroyed by a giant chunk of smoldering debris, after which you will simply talk to the old man blocking the entrance to complete the quest. Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Baneb
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle   Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Yeah, thank you:-) I was afraid i missed something. It´s nice if someone like this amazing game but me and takes care about this forum. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle   Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannot Unlock Door in Lord Kjeldar's Castle
Page 1 of 1