Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

day 16

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jimoula
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female
Number of posts : 38
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2013-04-13

Character sheet
Creature: unknown
Class: unknown
Element: none

day 16 Empty
PostSubject: day 16   day 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:28 am

i just finished the game!!!! cheers
i am day 16 and the game said to me i have few things to do. i went to the institute i killed the bug so now what? i don't know what else i have to do.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

day 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: day 16   day 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 4:49 am

Congratulations! Smile

Did you just defeat Rixian, or have you already finished the Peasants/Wolf quest and the next quest in the Old Metrolian Castle? If you finished that part, there is also Xayulda the Earth Demon, who is wandering around the Woods of Lupantha to the extreme south! There may also still be a few other empty spaces in your Prestigious Victories and Noticeable Victories section in your Dream Book, in which case there are still a few bosses to defeat/sidequests to do. It depends on which sidequests you've done already!
Back to top Go down
jimoula
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female

Character sheet

day 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: day 16   day 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 12:38 pm

i found the earth demon and killed him. the only quests i have in quest book are the kill the wolf(i killed it) and the muura gem for undead guild which i gave to the mage guild. main quest says avenge for all metrolians.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

day 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: day 16   day 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 7:35 pm

Ok, so you killed the Morph Demon in the Old Metrolian Castle? I can't remember if the Earth Demon is available only after that point, or some time before it. The Morph Demon is the last part of the main storyline. You can only give the Muura Gem to one of the two guilds, and the Mage Guild is the right choice. Did you recruit Scott and Alessandra before Metrolia's destruction? How about Van Helsing after that incident? If you have 22 characters in your Dream Book roster, then you have them all!

How many spaces do you still have left in the Noticeable Victories and Prestigious Victories section in the Dream Book? There is only one entry that I've never been able to find, the one in the top-right corner of Noticeable Victories! The one above Mazurine and to the right of Yen Karis. If you have all but that one, then you've completed most of the game, and you might only need to beat the Single-Character Tournament in the Coliseum with several characters to get the rewards if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
jimoula
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female

Character sheet

day 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: day 16   day 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 8:05 pm

i recruirt alessandra and van helsing not scot. i think he's dead now! i killed morph demon and i have 2 empty slots .i think 1 for colliseum (beat with all characters) and the other one i think is for beat lundeberg 10 times. anyway thanks for all the help. i think i finish the game.just few more victories at the coliseum and lundeberg. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

day 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: day 16   day 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

day 16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laxius Power :: Laxius Saga :: Laxius Power III-
Jump to: