Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Apricot tree.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nighty
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female
Number of posts : 36
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2015-12-25

Red Apricot tree. Empty
PostSubject: Red Apricot tree.   Red Apricot tree. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:39 pm

I'm pretty annoyed with the red apricot tree. I bought it from the mage guild, it said "Healthy". Left Metrolia, it said "Weak" - I watered and pruned it. Went to my HQ - still said "Weak". Teleported to the Gloomy Lands, moved to the Castle of silence - said "Borderline dead"!! (but does NOT require neither watering or pruning!)

What am I doing wrong? I never had such problems with the tree in LF I.
Back to top Go down
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male
Number of posts : 53
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2016-02-04

Red Apricot tree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Apricot tree.   Red Apricot tree. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:51 pm

There is a fairy in the Nenula villa in the southern lands(can't remember exactly where sorry) that takes care of the tree for you
Back to top Go down
nighty
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female

Red Apricot tree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Apricot tree.   Red Apricot tree. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Where's Nenula Village?
Back to top Go down
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male

Red Apricot tree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Apricot tree.   Red Apricot tree. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 8:00 pm

If I remember correctly it's on the road between Tongo-Bonga(the village with the boar quest) and the shop of salcerium gear.

I also believe it's only possible to enter the village after 3-dazer(day 13)
Back to top Go down
nighty
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female

Red Apricot tree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Apricot tree.   Red Apricot tree. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 8:06 pm

Oh, so I still have a lot of time to wait. I'm currently on day 7.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

Red Apricot tree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Apricot tree.   Red Apricot tree. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 8:53 pm

Also, in order to enter the village, you will need the special Nenula Code. For that, you will have to grind Nash's slayer points all the way up to level 7 to reveal the location of the Ancient Animal Village. Once there, you can find the Nenula Code in a treasure chest in a little grove to the northeast.

Unfortunately, although the fairy running the expensive inn does nurse your tree back to full health, it just seems to die WAY too quickly, as I went out to raid Lord Zarmon's Tomb right afterwards, and it still died on me before I could fully raid the tomb, which isn't even that big of a dungeon! So I usually don't even bother with the tree.
Back to top Go down
nighty
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female

Red Apricot tree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Apricot tree.   Red Apricot tree. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 9:28 pm

Well, I think I won't bother as well. My tree just died and I don't know how - I brought it from "borderline" to "weak" and two minutes later I got a prompt "Your tree just died". What the heck?
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

Red Apricot tree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Apricot tree.   Red Apricot tree. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:50 pm

Yep, even if you bring it up to full health, it seems to die in about 10 to 15 minutes or so if you don't constantly water and prune it. If it had been like around 45 minutes to an hour or so before you had to take care of it, it wouldn't be so bad, but it just withers way too fast when you're trying to explore dungeons where you can't even bring up your Apricot Tree menu. It might be based on the number of steps you take rather than the time that passes, I'm really not sure. You can just buy Apricots anyway, and they're not that expensive, so the tree seems like a waste of time to me.
Back to top Go down
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male

Red Apricot tree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Apricot tree.   Red Apricot tree. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 12:15 am

Wait, so the fairy just "revives" the tree and doesn't take care of it?

If so then I agree with said statement of not taking care of the tree
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2015-03-09

Red Apricot tree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Apricot tree.   Red Apricot tree. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 1:43 am

The Fairy just takes your tree and maxes it out when you sleep in here in. Only works once if I remember also The Tree is pretty useless. Not to mention you can buy a new one if you so wish when you reach Arcmage in Mage Guild.

The Nenulla Vilalge is marked 66 on The world map in this link.
http://grogor2.tripod.com/maps.html
But as Luthius said it requires the Nenula Code
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Apricot tree. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Apricot tree.   Red Apricot tree. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Apricot tree.
Page 1 of 1