Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terry of Palambro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male
Number of posts : 53
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2016-02-04

Terry of Palambro Empty
PostSubject: Terry of Palambro   Terry of Palambro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 11:47 pm

He asks for a place to crash and yet the option to give him a place at HQ does not appear.

Will he join only after a certain quest?

I am currently after 3-dazer and before bazizka tower
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

Terry of Palambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry of Palambro   Terry of Palambro Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:47 am

I'm pretty sure you can't get him if you already recruited someone else, but I can't remember for sure who it is. I THINK it's either Kate in Babo'Komo, or Torok in Aglae-Terra. But if I remember correctly, Terry is bugged, and so, even if you let him in your HQ, he doesn't say anything when you try to talk to him!
Back to top Go down
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male

Terry of Palambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry of Palambro   Terry of Palambro Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 10:32 am

Ahh...I see...

Becuase in one of the HQ walkthroughs I saw him placed in a different place and not connected to another NPC
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2015-03-09

Terry of Palambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry of Palambro   Terry of Palambro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 1:46 am

I got him and got almost everyone else on the list. I think I couldn't' get him during the 3-daizer but got him afterwards. Either that or I got him on Random's 3-daizer.
Back to top Go down
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male

Terry of Palambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry of Palambro   Terry of Palambro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 3:13 pm

That's strange.I distinctly remember talking to him on Random's 3d and after 3d and yet no option to recruit him came up
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male

Terry of Palambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry of Palambro   Terry of Palambro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 3:17 pm

maybe it was a bug that got fixed in one of the patches. Or it became bugged with one of them, I'm playing on 1st patch game with only the map of the Secret Place put from the 2nd one, because of Sarah's Rapier.

tbh found more bugs in the 2nd patch then the 1st one.
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male

Terry of Palambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry of Palambro   Terry of Palambro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 1:05 am

okey so luthios might be on the right rack with Kate from Bobo’ Komo , since I do not have her. And she is nowhere to be found. I have gotten Torok, he even says he wished he had a piano to show the Harp player how to play GOOD music.

P.S. getting the piano from Kiefer in Lalyula Inn does nothing since Wendala takes it in here room. I do not know if you get the Piano before getting Wendala(but that requers a non import game and going almost the whole game without wendala, so not gonan try to confirm it) changes anything there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terry of Palambro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terry of Palambro   Terry of Palambro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terry of Palambro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laxius Power :: Laxius Saga :: Laxius Power III-
Jump to: