Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before and After the beast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male
Number of posts : 53
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2016-02-04

Before and After the beast Empty
PostSubject: Before and After the beast   Before and After the beast Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 11:37 am

I really want to slay the beast in the lannion lands but I remember that some people change\die after I kill it.

Is there anything important before you kill the beast?
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Before and After the beast   Before and After the beast Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 7:08 pm

I think the only thing that it affects is that you lose the teleport point to the Lannion Lands. I don't remember it affecting anything else, unless... It's possible that the mayor's wife might no longer sell you the "Bed of Snow" Kaleidos Wall, as her dialogue changes after you kill the Maango Cat, but I never tested to see if she still offers it afterwards, so I'm not sure about that one!
Back to top Go down
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male

PostSubject: Re: Before and After the beast   Before and After the beast Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 12:17 am

I was thinking more in the direction of NPCs.

As we know, some interactions with certain NPCs with certain characters in your party can provide rewards...are there any such NPCs before killing the beast?
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 41
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Before and After the beast   Before and After the beast Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 1:33 am

Tried talking to everyone with everyone in my party. Saw no real important change in the dialog so I would say its safe to kill it. Not to mention it opens up the Lair of the beast owner and the respawnable Catarsis Deamon at the bottom floor.
Back to top Go down
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male

PostSubject: Re: Before and After the beast   Before and After the beast Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 3:11 pm

Yeah, I guessed as much.thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before and After the beast   Before and After the beast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before and After the beast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laxius Power :: Laxius Saga :: Laxius Power III-
Jump to: