Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skill Learning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male
Number of posts : 53
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2016-02-04

Skill Learning Empty
PostSubject: Skill Learning   Skill Learning Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 12:30 am

So I just realized I got a TON of books that teach skills and I haven't used any of them.

beside saito mage and shushukoom that I already gave to Luciana(Guanidia had one from Legendary village), Is there a "must-learn" skill to teach to any of my members?

or at least a recommendation?
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

Skill Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Learning   Skill Learning Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 9:52 pm

I think the only ones I ever used were Razor Sun (Sunset Love) and Saito Mage (Ancient Pyramid) to Luciana, and Van Fang's Hell (Mad Man's Sun) to Sarah. I used Razor Sun early on against the Giants and such, and Saito Mage is obviously awesome. Van Fang's Hell is a pretty good all-hitting Fire attack, too. Another one of them teaches the pretty good spell "Ultimate Wreckage" (Hours of Doom), and Luciana learns that through leveling up, so I would teach it to someone else, probably Baretta. Although I've never used it, Final Mirror teaches "Vision of Death", which says that it inflicts all status effects on one target, which could be useful in certain situations. Other than that, I never really used any of the others, so I guess you would just experiment with them and see which ones are effective.
Back to top Go down
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male
Number of posts : 53
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2016-02-04

Skill Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Learning   Skill Learning Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 10:34 am

Thanks, I'll try to experiment

maybe all of these books is to make Leanda semi-useful?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skill Learning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Learning   Skill Learning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skill Learning
Page 1 of 1