Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alchemy Ingredients

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 41
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-03-09

Alchemy Ingredients  Empty
PostSubject: Alchemy Ingredients    Alchemy Ingredients  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:12 am

I would like to ask if anyone knows where I can find
Tyrean Dried Tulip

also if there is some respawnable/random encounter mob that drops:
- Tyrean Dried Tulip
- Ancient Sand
- Angel Nut
- Dabaki Pepper
- Dragon Mushroom
- Fruit of Mist
- Gray Leaves
- Ocean Conch(I know about the random drop from
- Zapoo Diamond

I would really like to complete my Alchemy Recipe list, since the one on the forum isn't 100% accurate, but I can't complete it without the Tyrean Dried Tulip, so that one is a priority for me.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Ingredients    Alchemy Ingredients  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:55 am

I have often wondered about those ingredients myself, if there was some way to farm them, or if they were just rare/limited items. I have never found a Tyrean Dried Tulip in this particular game. The only time I've ever found them was in LP1, where they were sold by a traveling merchant in the SankT Leona Hill Valley the first time you pass through it. After exiting that shop menu, the merchant claims they are going to Tangar Village, but you never see them again, so it seems to be a one-time oppurtunity!

I know Angel Nuts are dropped by Angel Assassins, and Fruits of the Mist are dropped by Ancient Nautilus, but sadly, I have never found any respawning or random encounters of them! I would definitely like to know more about that too, to include it in my walkthrough!

The only one that I know that you can get in infinite amounts are Ocean Conchs. After defeating Rixian, and before Metrolia is... made inaccessible, Baretta willl sell you a pack of Nenula's Powder and Ocean Conch for 2000 pp, and also a pack of a Heart of the Town and a Diamond of Zerox for 2800 pp, and you can buy as many of them as you want!
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Ingredients    Alchemy Ingredients  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 5:07 am

I've only see the Tulip in the Alchemy in the forum so I might release my list as is right now into a topic in a day or two and add up the info if I ever find any Tulips.

I know you're playing on an imported save do you keep all your items from LP1&2 including Ingredients? If so maybe that's how that Tulip alchemy info was obtained.

luthius wrote:

The only one that I know that you can get in infinite amounts are Ocean Conchs. After defeating Rixian, and before Metrolia is... made inaccessible, Baretta willl sell you a pack of Nenula's Powder and Ocean Conch for 2000 pp, and also a pack of a Heart of the Town and a Diamond of Zerox for 2800 pp, and you can buy as many of them as you want!

Hm if we can find out how to get Infinite number of Gray Leaves that could be a key to get infinite stats.
Fruit of Mist and Ocean Conch make Aurora Tear (-1HP +10MP -1AT +10MD) could be suefull for the MP bonus.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Ingredients    Alchemy Ingredients  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 5:20 am

I believe the import I'm playing on is Sorgin's file, and I'm pretty sure that you keep at least most of your items from the first two games. Most of the weaker equipments do not get imported, including some of the relics and artifacts such as the Dahlos de Loo and most others, but I'm pretty sure you keep your alchemy ingredients and ores. The import started off with only 21 Tyrean Dried Tulips, though.
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Ingredients    Alchemy Ingredients  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 5:04 pm

luthius wrote:
I believe the import I'm playing on is Sorgin's file, and I'm pretty sure that you keep at least most of your items from the first two games. Most of the weaker equipments do not get imported, including some of the relics and artifacts such as the Dahlos de Loo and most others, but I'm pretty sure you keep your alchemy ingredients and ores. The import started off with only 21 Tyrean Dried Tulips, though.

I have to check out that save file maybe I can complete the list with it.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Ingredients    Alchemy Ingredients  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 7:22 pm

Alright, if you want to check it out, it's right here!

http://rpgmaker.net/users/Proffessor_Buglean/locker/Save10.lsd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Ingredients    Alchemy Ingredients  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemy Ingredients
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laxius Power :: Laxius Saga :: Laxius Power III-
Jump to: