Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is Rosa?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ermine
Little Servant
Little Servant
Ermine

Male
Number of posts : 47
I\'m : Unstable
Registration date : 2015-08-09

Where is Rosa? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Rosa?   Where is Rosa? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 4:59 pm

Hi all, I'm still trying to build maps for the various dungeons but I've hit a roadblock. While mapping the Pit of Fire I can't go beyond killing the Queen, I assume I need Rosa to touch the gem but I can't find her.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 41
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-03-09

Where is Rosa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Rosa?   Where is Rosa? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:08 pm

No you don't need Rosa to get the quest done all you need is to click on the crystal behind the Queen.
In fact having Rosa touch the crystal before completing the quest will bug the quest and it will not complete. Which will bug out the whole quest chain.

Rosa can be found in WMAP 99. You will see a trunk in there once you click on it you will talk to Rosa who will be stuck in a cobweb. You need to buy Nenula Nebular(I think) from WMAP 100. Then take it to the Spider in Mosquito Swamp. After that talk to the spider again and ask it for help it will give you an item which you take to Rosa and she will be free and Join your party.

World Map
http://grogor2.tripod.com/maps.html
Back to top Go down
Ermine
Little Servant
Little Servant
Ermine

Male

Where is Rosa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Rosa?   Where is Rosa? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Thanks for the information neno_ned, I'm not trying to complete the quest though, that's done.

I'm hoping that with Rosa I can get beyond the fire element at the end of the next screen so I can finish mapping the dungeon.

The mapping was going pretty good until I ran out of walkthrough's, trying to actually play the game while mapping is slowing me down.
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male

Where is Rosa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Rosa?   Where is Rosa? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 11:37 pm

there is nothing belong that crystal. There is a portal(pond) at the bottom right of that screen that will open the way to the Fire God but that's all there is.
Back to top Go down
Ermine
Little Servant
Little Servant
Ermine

Male

Where is Rosa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Rosa?   Where is Rosa? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 1:10 am

So, there is only one screen past the Queen? I've mapped that but at the top there is a fire element that says I have to 'step once' on each of the grassy tiles in order to pass to the core.
I've tried everything I can think of and I can see only one way to step on each tile only once but it won't let me through.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

Where is Rosa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Rosa?   Where is Rosa? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:40 am

The "grassy tiles" puzzle only counts a tile of a certain color, the kind near the flower, and I think you can't step out of it or it will cancel and you'll have to reset the puzzle with the flame.
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male

Where is Rosa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Rosa?   Where is Rosa? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 1:55 pm

There is an area behind the flame/grass puzzle, that's where the Fire God is. Make sure you don't get hit by any traps on the way to the grass puzzle(Baretta helps a lot). If you get hit by a trap game will freeze(at least I froze every time I got hit by a trap). If you get hit then go back to the previous room and then enter again.
As for the grass puzzle  it only counts green tiles also once you step on one of them you need to not step on another until the flame disappears.
Here is the way to do:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0M2Be4HvVw0NE1URkRJQ0VmZVU/view?usp=sharing
Back to top Go down
Ermine
Little Servant
Little Servant
Ermine

Male

Where is Rosa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Rosa?   Where is Rosa? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:12 pm

Thanks guys, that's one more dungeon completely mapped out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is Rosa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Rosa?   Where is Rosa? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Rosa?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laxius Power :: Laxius Saga :: Laxius Power III-
Jump to: