Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good place to level up Luba?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nighty
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female
Number of posts : 36
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2015-12-25

Good place to level up Luba? Empty
PostSubject: Good place to level up Luba?   Good place to level up Luba? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 10:15 pm

I'm currently on Luba's 3-dazer. Is there any place where I could level up her slayers?
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 41
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Good place to level up Luba?   Good place to level up Luba? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 11:23 pm

If you have access to the Lannion Lands(Level 3 Mage guild). In the bottom floor of the beast Masters lair there are respawnable Catarsis Deamons that give her 2 points each.

M'Lady Blue in Ancient Dwarven Cave (Wmap 36) give her 3 points and are in Random encounter.
According to the Slayer topic in here the Swollen Frogus there gives her 3 points too but I haven't tried it so not sure.
Evil Necro gives he 3 points one of the places you can find it is Underking Castle

Lady Fireball in Fire Pit respawns infinitely and gives her 2 points as well. If you can get one that is next to portal(pond) you can kill it then port with the pond and port back and its respawned no need to run a lot, but gives only 2 points.

P.S. a lot of useful slayer info in there https://laxiuspower-shrine.rpg-board.net/t31-list-of-slayer-points
Back to top Go down
nighty
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female
Number of posts : 36
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2015-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Good place to level up Luba?   Good place to level up Luba? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 11:59 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good place to level up Luba?   Good place to level up Luba? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good place to level up Luba?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laxius Power :: Laxius Saga :: Laxius Power III-
Jump to: