Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My HQ got messed up?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nighty
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female
Number of posts : 36
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2015-12-25

My HQ got messed up? Empty
PostSubject: My HQ got messed up?   My HQ got messed up? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:19 pm

Before the 3-Dazers, I had two places in my HQ where Random mentioned "I wonder if we can enlarge HQ by removing those stones". After I finished the 3-dazers, finished the ritual and went back to my HQ I suddenly have the HQ from the start of the game! I'm pretty sure I did install all three patches. Can I fix it somehow?
Back to top Go down
Ermine
Little Servant
Little Servant
Ermine

Male
Number of posts : 47
I\'m : Unstable
Registration date : 2015-08-09

PostSubject: Re: My HQ got messed up?   My HQ got messed up? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:22 am

The HQ changes as you play the game, mine now has areas that weren't there when I started.

Still waiting for the pub to open, I would have thought Coryool would of had that open long ago.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: My HQ got messed up?   My HQ got messed up? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:39 am

I think the HQ still messes up if you patched the game and then continue with a file, it did that with me, too. But the next time I started a new game and played through, it stayed the same after Day 13.

Oh, and the pub never seems to open, so I guess it was another one of those unfinished things or teasers. Neutral
Back to top Go down
nighty
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: My HQ got messed up?   My HQ got messed up? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 1:25 pm

So the only way to fix the HQ is to start the game from scratch, without save files? Bad idea. So probably I'll just leave the HQ as it is.
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2015-03-09

PostSubject: Re: My HQ got messed up?   My HQ got messed up? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 1:42 pm

If you haven't collected all Hp people and playable characters, chances are when you get one or two more of them it will get fixed. I've noticed that the HQ enlargers with collecting people aswell as advancing the game.
Back to top Go down
nighty
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: My HQ got messed up?   My HQ got messed up? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 8:18 pm

Thanks Neno - seems like the HQ fixed itself after bringing two new characters to the HQ (and the three pets from the Pet shop). And surprisingly I can now use "Call Linda".
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2015-03-09

PostSubject: Re: My HQ got messed up?   My HQ got messed up? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 12:17 am

Glad I could be oh help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My HQ got messed up?   My HQ got messed up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My HQ got messed up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laxius Power :: Laxius Saga :: Laxius Power III-
Jump to: