Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is the blue headed minotaur?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nighty
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female
Number of posts : 36
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2015-12-25

Where is the blue headed minotaur? Empty
PostSubject: Where is the blue headed minotaur?   Where is the blue headed minotaur? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:58 pm

The FAQ states it can be in the metrolia castle but I didn't find him there. Where else can he be? And where can I find the thief who stole Melanice jewels? He's not in the Silver Eagle Inn.
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 41
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Where is the blue headed minotaur?   Where is the blue headed minotaur? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 3:18 am

The blue Minotaur can spawn in several location one of them being the Metrolia Castle Throne room. In order to catch it you must have Guld(He comes a with Sandy or a few days after that). If you don't find the minotaur in the throne room I suggest exploring the whole of Metrolia every building, etc etc. There is a blue Minotaur in the Theater but that's just a npc wearing a costume.

The thief is on the 2nd floor of the Inn no other place he could be.
From what I've read you need to talk to Melanace, before he shows up.
FYI be careful you can talk to her during the 3-dayzer and the thief will still spawn. If you talk to him them and go to Calambo you will be able to advance with that quest with random's party at least. I advise against it because you will have to use what ever party you got for current 3-dayzer. Not to mention you won't be able to figure out what they are talking about.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Where is the blue headed minotaur?   Where is the blue headed minotaur? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 8:36 am

The only other place I've ever encountered the Blue Minotaur besides the area south of the throne room is in the house of Yasmina, that red-haired woman that gives you the quest to get her armor back. He might show up at a couple other places, but it has only ever been those two for me. He seems to take quite a while to show up, though. It's possible that he might show up at one location for a while and then switch locations after a while, I'm not sure. I usually just wait about 10 minutes or so after getting the quest and then check both locations, and he is usually there.
Back to top Go down
nighty
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where is the blue headed minotaur?   Where is the blue headed minotaur? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 7:53 pm

I checked Yasmina's house and he wasn't there, checked the whole castle and he wasn't there either. Sigh, so I have to check every building in Metrolia? Annoying. As for the thief, I did talk with Melanice, went to Inn and I even found some kind of hole on the second floor but the door is locked. Where exactly is the thief supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where is the blue headed minotaur?   Where is the blue headed minotaur? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:14 pm

Well I'm assuming there are certain places where he spawns but don't think a list exists.
Thief is on the 2nd floor next to the chicken/npc on the left he stays still and is next to the wall.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0M2Be4HvVw0ajNhbEtiRU9aQW8
Not 100% sure if that was the right spot, but I'm sure it was on this floor.
The hole is found by that old man you save from the Baron's manor no one has yet found a way to unlock that door at the bottom. I'm assuming its an unfinished area or a teaser.
Back to top Go down
nighty
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Where is the blue headed minotaur?   Where is the blue headed minotaur? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:45 pm

Oh, so I was looking in the wrong place. I found the thef and got the jewels but still no minotaur. I think I checked every building in Metrolia and he isn't there. Maybe I need to wait for day 13?
Back to top Go down
Ermine
Little Servant
Little Servant
Ermine

Male
Number of posts : 47
I\'m : Unstable
Registration date : 2015-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Where is the blue headed minotaur?   Where is the blue headed minotaur? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 1:59 am

Ok, I found the blue Minotaur in the metrolian castle just below the throne room, but I didn't think about Guld. He's gone from there now, is it possible to find him elsewhere or is this another missed opportunity?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male

PostSubject: Re: Where is the blue headed minotaur?   Where is the blue headed minotaur? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 6:30 am

idk to be honest maybe he will spawn again at some point or in another place ermine.

nigthy I cought him as soon as I got the quest so I don't think days matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is the blue headed minotaur?   Where is the blue headed minotaur? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is the blue headed minotaur?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laxius Power :: Laxius Saga :: Laxius Power III-
Jump to: