Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sad :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TotinosBoy
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 14
I\'m : Nice
Registration date : 2016-03-30

Sad :( Empty
PostSubject: Sad :(   Sad :( Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 4:49 am

So I am playing time 3 trying to get all the stuff and I killed Lazandra and wasn't paying attention because he did not drop a Lisbeth's Ring and I saved. I downloaded cheat engine to see if I could put one in my inventory but the value system is very confusing.

Does anyone know a way to put a ring in the inventory without having to go back and play for 15+ hours again? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Sad :(   Sad :( Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 6:56 pm

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. And that is why you ALWAYS should keep multiple save files, especially for games like these with lots of missable stuff. Cheat Engine is more for boosting the amount of things you currently have. So, it is very useful for completing the 10,000 battles quest, to max out your GP, to instantly get your characters to level 50, and in LP3, to quickly max out their Slayer Points. I don't know if it can be used to hack a specific item in, though!

Sorry, but I really don't know of any other way! But you can't quite get ALL of the stuff in the game, anyway. When you beat Tamara, the witch at the Upper West Plains, you are forced to choose between 2 unique items, either the Tamara Ring, or the Calmness Robe, and you can't fight her again to get the other one! I'm also pretty sure that you can't get the Goldeen Bow, either. If you can, noone has ever found it, or posted where to find it!
Back to top Go down
TotinosBoy
Seduced
Seduced

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sad :(   Sad :( Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 11:03 pm

No worries, thanks for the tips.

Since I downloaded the links from here, there was a save file that has 17000 fights and every item. I just wanted to see everything myself. I had a chance to get a better score because the save file had killed the merchant that asks you to kill the elf and I despised him and did not take the money which I guess gives you 500 more points. But yeah I guess I can just chat engine the fights(killing the spider tree for hours is hurting my hands) and see everything and then change over to the good save file for LP2.

I was just hoping I could do it on my own but I think at this point would be a waste of time to start over for a 4th time.

Any idea on what value I set for battles? I saw a cheat table for LP 1,2, and 3 but it doesn't look like it works. Maybe was for the original version and not the Ultimate.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Sad :(   Sad :( Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 2:48 am

For the values, talk to the score guy and have him calculate your score. When he says how many victories you have won (he says the exact number before he actually calculates the score), enter that exact number into the Cheat Engine and select "New Search". If more than one value comes up, go out and win one more battle, and see which one of the values increases by one! If more than one increases, increase the searched value by one and click "Next Search". Keep doing that until only one value is left, and that's the one! Then just double click that to add it to the table at the bottom, then double click it at the bottom to modify it. Put however much you want your battles to be, and enter it, then have the score guy calculate it again, and it should be modified! It works the same way for GP, XP, etc. Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
TotinosBoy
Seduced
Seduced

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sad :(   Sad :( Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 7:09 am

Thanks a lot! That helped me out a ton.
Back to top Go down