Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TotinosBoy
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 14
I\'m : Nice
Registration date : 2016-03-30

Quick questions Empty
PostSubject: Quick questions   Quick questions Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 7:03 am

So Im still back at LP1 but wanted to ask some things before i move on.

Does LP III use a LP I or II savefile?

Is your HQ used and are the dog and chicken from LP I factored in at all if you saved them or not?

Is there any items you need to get in LP I that are vital for LP III?

I did the Baretta quest, am I set for LP III as far as quests go or anything else I should make sure to have done before I move on?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

Quick questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick questions   Quick questions Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 7:27 am

1. LP3 uses a LP2 import file, which in turn uses a LP1 file. I'm still not sure exactly how that import thing works, but I think it's still mentioned somewhere on the forum.

2. a. You sort of have two new HQs in LP3, the Silver Eagle Inn at Metrolia, which is your starting point, and a cave to the northwest of Metrolia that you use as your "New HQ".

2. b. It's been quite a while since I played through LP1, and I don't think I ever fully completed it. I don't remember a dog and a chicken being saved, what part does that happen? In any case, I do recall seeing a dog and chicken in the Silver Eagle Inn in LP3, but I have no idea if they have anything to do with whatever you were talking about.

3. There are a few items that affect some optional events in LP3. For instance, Lady Deen's Diary (gotten in LP2, I think) can be traded to a woman in the Metrolia Castle for a rare dress, among a few other things. I would collect and keep everything possible.

4. Too many things are affected to even fully list! Just to name a few: Releasing Nash, the dragon caged in the Evil Tower, enables you to recruit him as early as Day 2. Returning to Meenoba her Rose of Styx causes her to send you a rare stat-upgrading item on Day 2! Saving Lisa from the Balthus Mines causes her to show up at the Silver Eagle Inn early and join you (Day 4 I think). Curing Jezzie will cause her to show up early (Day 10, I think) with some new equipment, and if you let her die, you have to do a whole new quest to revive her later, and she loses the equipment. Helping Batabog overthrow Orfuls prevents him from showing up until Day 10, but he gives you a pretty neat gift that you won't get otherwise! I think there's a few other things, too, so I would just make sure to do everything possible.

I always used an import file for LP3, and I've never actually tried doing the entire series myself. I just might try it one day, when I get my full interest back in the series! It'll happen eventually! Razz

Hope that helps! Smile
Back to top Go down
TotinosBoy
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 14
I\'m : Nice
Registration date : 2016-03-30

Quick questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick questions   Quick questions Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 8:34 am

The dog you save during the attack on the Inn at the end. The chicken is saved in the spider area of Evil Tower.
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2015-03-09

Quick questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick questions   Quick questions Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 1:02 pm

I've only ever played the LP3 on non import so there are ways to get most of those that luthius mentioned in LP3 how ever I would advise like him to keep all items that you can and compleate it as fully as you possible can. I think there was a full walktrought on LP1 with all secrets and stuff somewhere in the forum on the net.
Back to top Go down
nighty
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female
Number of posts : 36
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2015-12-25

Quick questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick questions   Quick questions Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 8:32 pm

I do have a chicken in the Silver Eagle inn but I have no idea is it that chicken from LPI. As for important items from LP I: keep all books! One of them you can translate and use in the Wizard's guild quest, second you can trade in one of the houses in Metrolia for an armor and the Lady Deen's diary you can give to a woman in Metrolia's castle. If you have the crown of celestine, keep it as well - the unknown guild will accept is as "something rare". I heard you can use Gothwick sceptre in the castle near the isolated monks but I have no idea how - nothing happens when I enter the castle. Also you should keep all amulets found, they are pretty handy (especially Isold Pendant, Grokhl amulet and the nymphs box). I don't remember more as I de-cluttered my inventory the first moment I could walk around Metrolia freely to get enough money to stash in Metrolia bank Smile

The gotwick scepter and Lady Deen's diary you can get after finishing 8 children quests but it will take a looooooooooooooong time.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

Quick questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick questions   Quick questions Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 10:48 pm

Yes, the Gothwick Scepter can be used in that empty shrine near the Monks' Community. You just need to have Baretta in your active party, as she is the only one that suggests placing the Gothwick Scepter there. Smile
Back to top Go down
nighty
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female
Number of posts : 36
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2015-12-25

Quick questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick questions   Quick questions Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 11:44 am

Oh, thanks Luthius - I thought I have to wait for Van Helsing to come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick questions   Quick questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laxius Power :: Laxius Saga :: Laxius Power III-
Jump to: