Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Import saves for Laxius Power 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmilla
Seduced
Seduced

Female
Number of posts : 23
I\'m : Divine
Registration date : 2015-11-12

Character sheet
Creature: Goddess
Class: Halcyon
Element: Light

Import saves for Laxius Power 3 Empty
PostSubject: Import saves for Laxius Power 3   Import saves for Laxius Power 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 5:22 am

Laxius fans. I found it. I found out you can use the import saves for Laxius Power 3 and use them in Laxius Power 2. What happens if you use those saves meant for Laxius Power 3 in this game?

There is a scene of Random reading the letter from Metrolia, stating they are guests of the Metrolian Court, after that is the time and success in the destinies, and after this the author thanks people, credits,

A writing of "Fin" appears, and then Random ends up in a sci-fi station. This place is called the Laxius Power Lab. You can view the Dreambook portraits. Here's a list of features anyway.

Yveen's Daily News: No news
Lab Shop: You can get Krieger Scales, Goldeen Bow, which hits all targets, and Lisbeth's Ring.
Jukebox: north of the Shop.
Weather Controller (mispelled controler): Next to Jukebox, you can change to rain, snow, or nothing.
East Wing has a Trivia Quiz, go over destinies, a useless bud that says "Hello!", read credits, history of Laxius Power, the old title screens,

North area has concept art of the Laxius characters, east of that is the Battle Unit, where you can battle 3 monsters in three choices, west is the Internet details, two save areas but one changes party and one changes color.

South area has Virtual Inn. When you choose rest, the character just flashes and everyone is healed. If you choose to exit to title screen. Random asks what will happen in Laxius Power 3 and he states that his party is always behind him.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
Thaumaturgist
Night Guardian
Night Guardian
Thaumaturgist

Male
Number of posts : 917
I\'m : Unstable
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Creature: 1/4 elf; bitten by vampire
Class: Night wielder
Element: Thunder/Dark

PostSubject: Re: Import saves for Laxius Power 3   Import saves for Laxius Power 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 9:10 pm

Problem with this lab is that if you save in it, you cant use the save for Laxius Power 3. So, if you ever wander off in the lab, make sure NOT to save over your main save or you will screw your progress.
Back to top Go down
http://thaumaturgist-hq.hit.bg
Ermine
Little Servant
Little Servant
Ermine

Male
Number of posts : 47
I\'m : Unstable
Registration date : 2015-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Import saves for Laxius Power 3   Import saves for Laxius Power 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 4:03 am

Yes. I found that too.
You have to have a save before that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Import saves for Laxius Power 3   Import saves for Laxius Power 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Import saves for Laxius Power 3
Page 1 of 1