Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When to battle Eva Saint

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andy356
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 20
I\'m : Unstable
Registration date : 2016-06-07

When to battle Eva Saint Empty
PostSubject: When to battle Eva Saint   When to battle Eva Saint Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 6:15 am

Hi! I've started Luciana's 3-Dazer. When coming out of the HQ, I saw that Eva Saint is available to fight. But grogor's walkthrough doesn't mention her at all, and neither does luthius's 3-Dazer specific walkthrough. So I tried to defeat her but she's too powerful for me right now (Nash takes HUGE damages!). So my question is, will she stay there permanently or do I have to defeat her within a specific time frame?
Back to top Go down
Carmilla
Seduced
Seduced

Female
Number of posts : 23
I\'m : Divine
Registration date : 2015-11-12

Character sheet
Creature: Goddess
Class: Halcyon
Element: Light

PostSubject: Re: When to battle Eva Saint   When to battle Eva Saint Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:16 am

I remember trying it with fast characters that hit twice. Eva Saint can be a Rush Boss. A Rush Boss is a boss that isn't tough, but can defeat you if your not careful.

This boss requires you to damage her faster, so don't bother buffing your party or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: When to battle Eva Saint   When to battle Eva Saint Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 7:57 pm

Hello! You don't have any specific window to fight her, you can fight her any time after the 3-Dazer begins. I would recommend saving it for after the 3-Dazer is over and you've finished a few more quests to power your characters up a bit more! My Sarah with the Sword of Scrolls and the In Go Fileha, and Zoo with the Brosaline Whip and the Dirai Kulha Claws made pretty short work of her!
Back to top Go down
andy356
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 20
I\'m : Unstable
Registration date : 2016-06-07

PostSubject: Re: When to battle Eva Saint   When to battle Eva Saint Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 11:59 pm

Alright. I'll wait for a while then. Thanks a lot! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When to battle Eva Saint   When to battle Eva Saint Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When to battle Eva Saint
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laxius Power :: Laxius Saga :: Laxius Power III-
Jump to: