Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 137
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-11-05

Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1)   Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 11:04 pm

According to the event codes, the boss flame in the Hall of the Damned that's right after Kirai but is missing in my game is supposed to be Alise. But I'm not yet clear if the Alise flame actually does appear here if you kill her in Part 1. Has anyone here ever had the Alise flame appear in their game? I just want to know if this actually works as intended.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1)   Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 11:10 pm

Not sure if she does as I've never tried the whole import thing for myself, I've always just used Sorgin's import file, which doesn't have her appear, but she definitely appears there randomly on a non-import file. One day, I may attempt to play through all 3 LPs and see. I would like to do a complete walkthrough of the first two anyway once my current one is complete.
Back to top Go down
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male

PostSubject: Re: Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1)   Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 11:33 pm

luthius wrote:
Not sure if she does as I've never tried the whole import thing for myself, I've always just used Sorgin's import file, which doesn't have her appear, but she definitely appears there randomly on a non-import file. One day, I may attempt to play through all 3 LPs and see. I would like to do a complete walkthrough of the first two anyway once my current one is complete.

Yeah, would be great if you could check that for us, provided you have the time. But now I'm curious about the Alise flame appearing randomly on a non-import file. I can see that the Leanda and Sarah options are indeed random, but I don't see anywhere in the same event anything about Alise. Maybe it's in another event that I have yet to study. I would've thought that, on non-imports, the Alise flame just doesn't appear because the appropriate switch isn't on by default?
Back to top Go down
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male

PostSubject: Re: Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1)   Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 11:39 pm

I see it now. You're absolutely right. The boss flames are mainly random on non-imports.
Back to top Go down
Crossil
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 32
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2016-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1)   Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 9:27 pm

What does Alise say? I played first two parts a couple of times so I might figure out where she might be.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1)   Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 9:38 pm

In this game, she only says, "I've been waiting so long for this moment!". As for where she is, in this one, she is between Kirai and Orfuls in the Hall of Madness, and in LP1, she was the witch who tried to sell you a teleport point in the North Tangar Hills.
Back to top Go down
Crossil
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 32
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2016-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1)   Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 9:47 pm

I'm pretty sure you can force a fight with her but can't get the teleport point if you do. It's a good teleport point to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1)   Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need confirmation regarding Alise (from Part 1)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laxius Power :: Laxius Saga :: Laxius Power III-
Jump to: