Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balthus Cave.Hard but easily exploited

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuya Houzuki
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male
Number of posts : 67
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2016-12-02

Character sheet
Creature: Demi-Fiend
Class: Knight of Razorshadow
Element: Doom and Darkness

Balthus Cave.Hard but easily exploited Empty
PostSubject: Balthus Cave.Hard but easily exploited   Balthus Cave.Hard but easily exploited Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:11 am

First fact:Thaumaturgist drops Mandragon Hat(yeah throw your Flare Hat very far!)/Green Demon drop Tartarus Sickle(a little thingy to remind that Leanda CAN be scary:D)What I am doing here is ensuring that you will get both(and if you are persistent)the 3 boxes inside the second screen of Balthus with a Lvl ~20 party
Team:Random with Barandos DaMuhl,Aygaryan Rapier and Speed Ring(get his speed up!300 will do)Sarah (THE deal here) She MUST have learned Nymph Para if you want to try.Gear her for SPEED(speed ring,rapiers,katana,etc)300 like Random will do and Coryool and Guanidia in defense stance to increase chance of survival.First Victim Mob:Green Demon and Maerya Hydra Save in the Path of Glory and rush to Balthus(the Golem is easy and beatable with a LvL 10(believe or not)party)Found GD plus MH?Attack w/Random,Nymph Para w/Sarah,Defense or Phoenix Feather in Sarah by Coryool and Guanidia.Nymph Para will wreck both of the foes with ailments,making a simple battle and Random luckily will OHKO them with critical hits.Got your Tartarus Sickle?Egress and save.Didn't got it?Egress and save for a little well earned exp(374 if not mistaken)Repeat till you get.Found mobs such as Blossbomber,or 2 thaumaturgists?Unless you get lucky,you WILL DIE,feel free to try or F12 if not.Second Victim Mob:For the 2 Green Demon 1 thaumaturgist mob,its about luck.The strategy is the same as above but Random Attack MUST be directed at the thaumaturgist and Nymph Para hopefully be used before Sarah is K.O ed out so sticking mainly to the first mob is a good idea.
A tip though:you will fail a lot.Keep trying!These both itens are endgame gear so they are worthy the tries.As for the boxes,sometimes the game slows down on the battles,so you can walk more,fight less.So from the save point at Path of Glory,rush to Balthus.Once in just try to reach the next screen.If you are prepared,master the two fights above and get lucky with the battles,you will reach it eventually.I did it with a LvL 23 party.If I can do you too can.ANYBODY can.Just do your best.Have fun.Obs.The 3 itens of the boxes are Fury Mask,Firebreath Fists(the LAST fist of the game) and Yveen Kiss.
Back to top Go down
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 137
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Balthus Cave.Hard but easily exploited   Balthus Cave.Hard but easily exploited Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 6:05 am

Kazuya Houzuki wrote:
First fact:Thaumaturgist drops Mandragon Hat(yeah throw your Flare Hat very far!)/Green Demon drop Tartarus Sickle(a little thingy to remind that Leanda CAN be scary:D)What I am doing here is ensuring that you will get both(and if you are persistent)the 3 boxes inside the second screen of Balthus with a Lvl ~20 party
Team:Random with Barandos DaMuhl,Aygaryan Rapier and Speed Ring(get his speed up!300 will do)Sarah (THE deal here) She MUST have learned Nymph Para if you want to try.Gear her for SPEED(speed ring,rapiers,katana,etc)300 like Random will do and Coryool and Guanidia in defense stance to increase chance of survival.First Victim Mob:Green Demon and Maerya Hydra Save in the Path of Glory and rush to Balthus(the Golem is easy and beatable with a LvL 10(believe or not)party)Found GD plus MH?Attack w/Random,Nymph Para w/Sarah,Defense or Phoenix Feather in Sarah by Coryool and Guanidia.Nymph Para will wreck both of the foes with ailments,making a simple battle and Random luckily will OHKO them with critical hits.Got your Tartarus Sickle?Egress and save.Didn't got it?Egress and save for a little well earned exp(374 if not mistaken)Repeat till you get.Found mobs such as Blossbomber,or 2 thaumaturgists?Unless you get lucky,you WILL DIE,feel free to try or F12 if not.Second Victim Mob:For the 2 Green Demon 1 thaumaturgist mob,its about luck.The strategy is the same as above but Random Attack MUST be directed at the thaumaturgist and Nymph Para hopefully be used before Sarah is K.O ed out so sticking mainly to the first mob is a good idea.
A tip though:you will fail a lot.Keep trying!These both itens are endgame gear so they are worthy the tries.As for the boxes,sometimes the game slows down on the battles,so you can walk more,fight less.So from the save point at Path of Glory,rush to Balthus.Once in just try to reach the next screen.If you are prepared,master the two fights above and get lucky with the battles,you will reach it eventually.I did it with a LvL 23 party.If I can do you too can.ANYBODY can.Just do your best.Have fun.Obs.The 3 itens of the boxes are Fury Mask,Firebreath Fists(the LAST fist of the game) and Yveen Kiss.

Ah, thaumaturgists: probably the most dreaded enemies in LP1.

Your advice is good for those wanting an extra challenge, but it can be a headache to go through this at low levels.

Are you a low-level challenge guy?
Back to top Go down
Kazuya Houzuki
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male
Number of posts : 67
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2016-12-02

Character sheet
Creature: Demi-Fiend
Class: Knight of Razorshadow
Element: Doom and Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Balthus Cave.Hard but easily exploited   Balthus Cave.Hard but easily exploited Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 7:25 am

Yeah I am.Since I didn't see anything saying DON'T ENTER! in Balthus I always get suicidal in there(and also in LP3 giant fortress.I often clean it dry when its time to save Sandy).The exp. is average,the gold too,the drops ARE expensive and not that rare,that not saying the excitement of raiding Balthus at Hard with a Lvl 30(Random) party and meeting the Drak o brugge.Tough cookie but beatable.Also everybody who played LP already saw a few rare incidents like the thaumaturgists attacking instead of spellcasting or your low HP character evading 2~3 times in a row so sometimes luck also helps a lot.There is a tactic for every foe too so players who try everything often DO everything with trial and error.Not only that,but in my vision,leveling up is a "bonus".The right equipment,spellbook usage,team and strategy is far more important than Lvl Up.Already saw too much people teaching EVERYTHING to Luciana,every single book,leaving an unbalanced party over-dependant of my(our)lovely Goddess.Not my type of play.The Air Boomer helps a lot with Leanda in LP2(was one of the import spells that I've knew already)and STILL helps albeit weak in LP3 Thanks for the list!That gives me a good thought about how balanced my party will be for LP3,after all I LOOOOOVE Luci but as she is overkill,my fave character in LP1 is Leanda(and in LP3,Lisa).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balthus Cave.Hard but easily exploited   Balthus Cave.Hard but easily exploited Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balthus Cave.Hard but easily exploited
Page 1 of 1