Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blazers Tournament:Walkthrough

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuya Houzuki
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male
Number of posts : 67
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2016-12-02

Character sheet
Creature: Demi-Fiend
Class: Knight of Razorshadow
Element: Doom and Darkness

Blazers Tournament:Walkthrough Empty
PostSubject: Blazers Tournament:Walkthrough   Blazers Tournament:Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 1:38 pm

Before starting,a few remainders:
1.Itens with * are addon only.
2.Even with everything written here,Eva will always be tough.
3. You will need endgame gear so don't rush.Even though the Tournament is unlocked right after ending Evil Tower,some top tier gear are hidden in Granit,Fire Pit,Balthus and Lone Sisters Island so leave this Tournament to when you only have the 10000 quest left(just a tip.You may do as you wish.)
4.Lv 50 recommended(or at least Lv 44,as the last 6 lvls are hard to obtain even with Darkenezzer i.e takes hours)
5.Feel free to try things on your own,but don't act a fool.You will NEVER defeat Eva with a Random equipped with 2 Wooden Swords unless you burn healing/artifact itens and,more importantly get VERY LUCKY,so just go with top tier gear.
6.I'll put in details what I did,what I equipped and what skill/item(if used) I used.I also will detail the characters stats and whether I used a book learned skill or artifact/scroll
7.Pass the 13 Cinders quest first.The prize WILL help.
8.Read this and failed?Try again.It takes 2~3 tries with some characters(Leanda and Herasia,mostly)
9.All foes has ~1000 Hp and Dacorn and Eva are Coryool-like in resistance,so attack magic isn't much effective here.Buffs are.
10.Buy a few Royal Pirahnas/Royal Nem/Tonic Teas or Apricots if you have the Tree and need desperate healing.
11.I hope you have the Isold Pendant.It helps a lot here.
12.Use your Paralysis scrolls on Eva.Thanks to Geazar for pointing this fact below;)
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Fernand and Samuel are simple,they just attack,so I won't say anything about them.Samuel may attack twice and his attacks are strong so high defense will always be a necessity,even with Rapier/Sword wielder Random.Fernand can be numbed,Samuel can be poisoned.
Cyrillo is weak against Holy,use Earth magic and can be silenced
Dacorn only attacks,very high attack and defense ,very simple A.I.
Weak against Mind.Strong against all others.It he "increase his power", defend until getting hit by his attack.It will do a lot of damage if you don't defend against it.
Eva...Uses P-Bolt(thunder and berserk),G-Wave and high powered attacks,enough to deal 300 damage in 800 Defense characters.~400 Mp,absurdely fast(~700),so will always move first(unless debuffed).Watch her attack power relative to your HP.Playing lucky hero will almost always get you a nice loss.Stick to buff/healing first,them break her down.Her resistance against magic is Coryool-like,so Diamond Jewel/Love Me will only break her resistance on the first time used and most spells are useless.If she"increase her power",always defend!With a 999 DF Guanidia,I was OHKO'ed by it,taking 565 Dmg.Be careful.
All stats here includes bonuses such as Yveen bonuses,hospital bonuses,13 Cinders bonus but not bonus from Pine Apples or any of those stat boosting itens,so if you want to use them,now is the time.They aren't ported to LP3 anyway so use them.WISELY.Those stats also refer to MY characters.If you used a stat booster or missed a few boosts,your may be different.Also Random's hospital bonus here was the Potatoes and Soda one.Also,about Random,his stats are Gargaryan-equipped stats,a addon only factor,so you should use Empyrion in the non addon version.Also the tactics refer only to Eva.Cyrillo isn't a big problem and if you can't deal with Dacorn,forget about defeating Eva,as she have his strategy plus her owns.
Random Lv50 HP633 MP260 AT999 DF845 MD582 SPD430
Gargaryan Rapier*(not equippable by Random in non addon version)/Metallist/Missionary Landcoat/Helmet of the Lycose/Cockatrix Pendant or Self-Will Belt**
If Eva berserks you up,hope that your attacks will end her.With that aside,use Attack.That's it.Random slaughters everybody anyway...Empyrion-equipped is a little harder though as the 2-hit factor is lost,so also heal if necessary.Difficulty Level(from 1 to 3):2(still need a little luck,may annoy a little)Passed on 2nd try,thanks to missing Berserk attacks.**Self-Will Belt has 100% resistance against Berserk but drops Defense and Speed heavily,not only that,but for Random,P-Bolt may be beneficial,as it won't inflict big damage thanks to Random resistance against bolt,Berserk attacks DO hit the target and it is better sometimes than taking a crushing blow from Eva.Now about which you should use...is up to you to choose.I prefer the C.Pendant for the stat boost.
Buff.Defense Up twice,heal,Attack Up for speed(any order you may decide).Diamond Jewel works too.Then use Nymph Para until she dies.With 2 Defense Up buffs,her attacks(aside the "increase power",that can still get a little lucky)will be pathetic.Difficulty Level:1.Passed on first try thanks to Defense Up(the deal here)
--------------------------------------------------------
Luciana Lv50 HP440 MP675 AT688 DF918 MD999 SPD557
Glass Rod of Aron/Orc Shield/Ferratile Robe/Admira Crown/Cockatrix Pendant
Protection.Twice.And a few Tonic Teas/healing itens(or book learned G-Wave).Watch Luci's small HP always.Even Necromogon isn't useful here,so don't.With max Defense,use Diamond Jewel,then book-learned ST Christopher.Difficulty Level:1 Luci is amazing:D Passed on first try:D
Passed on first try(too easy)
--------------------------------------------------------
Guanidia Lv50 HP531 MP174 AT523 DF999 MD578 SPD299
Tyrano Nail/Mind BioS/Scaled Fur/Mind BioS/Flash Ring(anti Berserk)
Use Isold.Then use Mind Jaws/Tonic Tea.Nothing more to say.If you get berserk(after all,Flash Ring has a 80% resistance,not 100%),you will probably die,so keep trying.Use Glue and Grokrl Amulet too if necessary.Phagocytosis is not useful.Difficulty Level:2 May take a few tries.This battle is mainly endurance,as Guanidia is a bad damager.Passed on third try,thanks to Berserk and not defending "increase power" attack.
Just like Random,extremelly vulnerable against berserk so may take a few tries.No Damage is a MUST.Always use it first turn.Then Mind Jaws or Grokrl if she is G-Waving.Difficulty Level:2~3 Try it out.Remember:healing/buffing first.Passed on second try,berserk as always.
The hardest of the 8.Leanda main power is debuffs she can't buff herself ,and Diamond Jewel is necessary to break Eva resistance,so Leanda strategy must also be based on luck or systematic actions.Use Isold,use Diamond Jewel,heavy healing,then after Dia Jwl,Attack/Defense Down.Damage her with Grokrl Amulet.Or you can make it all easier by teaching Leanda Lazandra Gift*.Difficulty Level:2(w/Laz.Gift*)3(normally) I am fond of Leanda,she can equip most things and easily have the biggest defense,not saying about her useful debuffs,but her spells/Mind are heavily limited(and weak compared even against Sarah/Wendala)and equipping her for attack(Battogg Assault Mace) is suicide,as you are breaking her defense.Passed on the second try,I got a little lucky and I'm already used to Leanda's cons.
Self-Will is a must for Wendie,unlike Random.Berserk Wendala will die,as no matter what weapon you equip in her,Attack(aside Random) will never be a true option against Eva.Use all of Wendie's skills to win.Lucien's,Shell,Attack Up,Love Me,give priority to Speed and you are good to go.Use Tonic Teas instead of Tsunami if the damage was great.Wendie has the goods,use her well(malice....lol) and you won't lose.In my opinion,I consider Wendala as Eva's worst nightmare,as the only thing that Eva has advantage here is Berserk,killed with S-W Belt.Difficulty Level:1~2 She is not like Sarah/Luciana.that skyrocket defense,so a wrong move also means a loss sometimes.It's easy to USE(mmmm lol) her though.

Last edited by Kazuya Houzuki on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 137
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Blazers Tournament:Walkthrough   Blazers Tournament:Walkthrough Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 5:38 pm

Interestingly enough, there are two versions of Samuel, with one version slightly stronger than the other. Same thing with Cyrillo. Which version you end up fighting each time is set up randomly.

Here are the stats for Eva:
Max HP: 870
Max MP: 440
Attack: 989
Defense: 875
Mind: 540
Agility: 678

Very tough, indeed.

She is entirely immune to all conditions except Berserk and Clash, in addition to Paralysis (which she is 100% weak against so paralyze away if you have a paralyzing spell or item!).

As for attack attributes, she is powerful against all of them, with 100% immunity against all magical spells in the game. Best attack attributes against her are: Blade, Lance, Blunt, Bow, and Metallis.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya Houzuki
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male
Number of posts : 67
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2016-12-02

Character sheet
Creature: Demi-Fiend
Class: Knight of Razorshadow
Element: Doom and Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Blazers Tournament:Walkthrough   Blazers Tournament:Walkthrough Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 4:28 pm

That explains why there are Paralysis Scrolls in the game.And boy they are just as limited than many advanced scrolls like 666 or Azza Yelr.It's a good completion to the walkthrough.Thanks Geazar.
Back to top Go down
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 137
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Blazers Tournament:Walkthrough   Blazers Tournament:Walkthrough Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 7:56 pm

Kazuya Houzuki wrote:
That explains why there are Paralysis Scrolls in the game.And boy they are just as limited than many advanced scrolls like 666 or Azza Yelr.It's a good completion to the walkthrough.Thanks Geazar.

Anytime. I like your continued passion for these games, by the way. Most people who were once big fans of Laxius Power have long moved on and can't be bothered thinking about this series anymore. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it's just how it is. We all will most likely move on eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazers Tournament:Walkthrough   Blazers Tournament:Walkthrough Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blazers Tournament:Walkthrough
Page 1 of 1