Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walkthrough update?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male
Number of posts : 53
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2016-02-04

Walkthrough update? Empty
PostSubject: Walkthrough update?   Walkthrough update? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi guys, I remember a long time ago someone posted that a complete walkthrough was being made, or at least a continuation of the current one.

Any update on that?

thank you
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough update?   Walkthrough update? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 10:34 am

Hello!

Yep, that was me! Unfortunately, I put the walkthrough on hiatus for quite a while because my life started getting a bit more hectic, and when it settled down a bit, I started getting into other games and kind of lost interest in this one for a while. I had to be away from this game for well over a year before my interest could be sufficiently restored.

And now that I'm back, I'm happy to announce that the progress on the walkthrough has been officially resumed! I've already written out quite a few more of the optional post-3Dazer quests and such, and I've also been trying to arrange it all into a somewhat-sensible order. I just have a few more sidequests to cover, and a couple other things like the Solo and Drembacher Theme Tournaments to wrap up, and it will finally be complete!

Also, now that I can edit the database, I've been thinking of correcting some of the mistakes and glitches in this game, to flesh out some of what was rushed towards the end, but I'm not sure about releasing it to the public unless I could get approval from the developer, so... I don't know about all of that yet, so I'm focusing more on the walkthrough for now! Hopefully it will be done pretty soon! Sorry about the long hiatus!

andy356 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male
Number of posts : 53
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2016-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough update?   Walkthrough update? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 10:46 am

Thank you very much for your effort!

There is no rush, take your time, I'm sure you will produce the most expanded walkthrough on this game to date.
Back to top Go down
andy356
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 20
I\'m : Unstable
Registration date : 2016-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough update?   Walkthrough update? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 12:25 am

@luthius Did you ever get around to getting permission from Indinera to release a bug fix version? Since you've very recently finished the full walkthrough, I'm sure you need a break. Any news regarding this is welcome, however. After reading your post, I am envisioning an authoritative fixed version of the third game which could be hosted in multiple places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkthrough update?   Walkthrough update? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walkthrough update?
Page 1 of 1