Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Science Institute Mad World

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Proofreader
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 24
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2018-07-04

Science Institute Mad World Empty
PostSubject: Science Institute Mad World   Science Institute Mad World Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 1:34 pm

I wandered all round the place, turning on the Tree Program on each stalk/globe that I could find and spoke to Pinhead. However, when I returned to the Guild of the Unknown, the guy who gave the quest is still saying that they are interested in the Mad World, so it looks like I haven't completed it in some way.

What do I need to do to finish it?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Science Institute Mad World   Science Institute Mad World Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 6:33 am

The Tree Programs are either deliberately a red herring, or were rendered useless thanks to an error in the coding, but thankfully, you can still complete it. You need Sandy to skip the "Tree Program" thing entirely. Simply check that locked door with Sandy in your party, and she will unlock it. You will come across a small area with a chest containing a unique spellbook, and a cave. Inside the cave is another chest, and your quest will be complete when you open it!

Also, you will be teleported to the world map, but if you re-enter the Mad World and go back to that chest and check it again, you will be teleported to a new area! Go down and talk to Dave with Sandy to get some bonuses for her.
Back to top Go down
Proofreader
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2018-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Science Institute Mad World   Science Institute Mad World Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2018 10:09 am

Thank you, you've saved my sanity.
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2015-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Science Institute Mad World   Science Institute Mad World Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2019 10:10 pm

Also if Luciana's Beacon spell(can't remember the exact name) dissapears, go in and out of the mad world again and it will be back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science Institute Mad World   Science Institute Mad World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Science Institute Mad World
Page 1 of 1