Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheat Engine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scriptwriter Mika
Still New
Still New

Female
Number of posts : 2
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2020-02-12

Cheat Engine Empty
PostSubject: Cheat Engine   Cheat Engine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 4:39 pm

Does anyone know how to use cheat engine/where to download that and how to use it to get their character's slayer levels maxed out? I just don't have the time/willpower to grind that much anymore. xD
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

Cheat Engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheat Engine   Cheat Engine Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 4:27 am

Hey, sorry I didn't respond to your message a few days ago, I just logged in today after being away for a while. Anyway, I'll just post it here so everyone else can know how if they don't, too. You can download the latest version at https://cheatengine.org/

As for how to use it to boost the characters' Slayer levels, you first have to open Cheat Engine after loading up your game file. Start out by clicking the computer icon in the top left to bring up the "processes" window, and select the Laxius Power 3 program from the list. Now go into the Dreambook in the game and check out the profile of the character you want to Slayer-level-up, and check their current Slayer points with the lightning-bolt icon. Whatever their current Slayer point is, enter that amount into the "Value" bar, and then click "First Scan". You will most likely come up with multiple instances of that same number, so you will have to seek out the Slayer-point-giving enemies and fight them once so you can increase the Slayer point again. Search the new Slayer value with "Next Scan" to keep narrowing it down until you are CERTAIN that you have the correct number singled out.

When you do, edit it to be one number LESS than the number needed to reach the next Slayer level. Here is a list for the next Slayer level, and the amount you'll need to edit the points to get it to that level:

1: 39
2: 89
3: 149
4: 249
5: 399
6: 599
7: 899
8: 1299

When you've edited it to the desired number, simply fight another enemy that gives a Slayer point, and it will level up to the next level. You have to individually level up each time in order to collect all of the rewards, so be careful! This method still requires you to seek out certain enemies and fight them a few times, but in the long run it saves a lot of time! Hope this helps!

Last edited by luthius on Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Scriptwriter Mika likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scriptwriter Mika
Still New
Still New

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-02-12

Cheat Engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheat Engine   Cheat Engine Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 6:06 am

luthius wrote:

Thank you! I'll be doing this after I get Zoo. <3 I love your walkthrough by the way. It brings back so many memories of when I first played this and bumbled around with it. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheat Engine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheat Engine   Cheat Engine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheat Engine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laxius Power :: Laxius Saga :: Laxius Power III-
Jump to: