Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

one more question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
anske
Still New
Still New

Female
Number of posts : 4
I\'m : Nice
Registration date : 2008-08-02

one more question Empty
PostSubject: one more question   one more question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:46 pm

Sorry but I forgot one more question.
In LP2 do you need to save every one in the same file or do you save each of them in their own file????
I finnesed lp2 and saved each in their own file. Did not work.
When I wanted to start the game in Lp3 the figure hang stuck in the air. I tried them all.
Saved them all in one file didn't work either.

thx
Back to top Go down
Patojonas
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
Patojonas

Male
Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet
Creature: Human
Class: High Red Ranger
Element: Unknown

one more question Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more question   one more question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:13 pm

the save file you import to LP3 is the one you get to save after finishing all the destinies.....however you need to copy some files from the LP3 main folder to the LP2 main folder so you can have this chance to save....

all the needed procedures are explained in a text file next to the files you have to copy to the LP2 main folder...
Back to top Go down
http://tremez.myminicity.com
anske
Still New
Still New

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-02

one more question Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more question   one more question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:31 am

Patojonas wrote:
the save file you import to LP3 is the one you get to save after finishing all the destinies.....however you need to copy some files from the LP3 main folder to the LP2 main folder so you can have this chance to save....

all the needed procedures are explained in a text file next to the files you have to copy to the LP2 main folder...

I know the procedures, but my question is do you have to save all 4 destinies in their own file or can you just save them in by example the first save file???
Or do you save random in 1 , sarah in 2 etc.
I also keep on getting that read stream error. Even when I play sarah as last. I really dont know what is wrong. Tried other downloads of the game but still having those problems Plz can anyone help me.
Back to top Go down
firefly
Lord of Magic and War
Lord of Magic and War
firefly

Female
Number of posts : 838

Character sheet
Creature: Golden angel
Class: Snow rune mistress
Element: Air/Ice/Spiritual

one more question Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more question   one more question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:02 am

That stream error is something else.

It's because you have and old version of LP2 (the one in the main site is not good). You need a new version of LP2.

You must keep the saves in a diferent folder, instal the new version, replace the save files and then resume close to the end of last player destiny, finish it and save. (you only need to save in the last destiny Wink )

Use that save file.

I don't know how many old versions are out there, I hope this solves you problerm.

Me thinks that will work.

EDITED: removed some bad information. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Patojonas
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
Patojonas

Male
Number of posts : 204

Character sheet
Class: High Red Ranger
Element: Unknown

one more question Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more question   one more question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:56 am

Well, the one Indy is hosting in the website is an old version I believe, we only got so many errors like this after moving to the new forums....

check out this, Inelukee corrected the bugs on the version Indy is hosting.....I could upload my bug less version but I'm on a slower net now....

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4119421/Laxius_Power_2
Back to top Go down
http://tremez.myminicity.com
soham051994
Dispelled

Male
Number of posts : 78
I\'m : Divine
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Character sheet
Class: Element Guardian
Element: Ice

one more question Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more question   one more question Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:03 am

At the last after completing all destinies when you have random, chaz and wendala , you get a save file before opening the letter. This is the save file needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sohamde.blogspot.com
OmniNegro
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 2
I\'m : Unstable
Registration date : 2008-12-19

one more question Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more question   one more question Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:05 pm

Could someone please host the bugfix files and confirm the md5 of the correct version of LP2?

I managed to download a copy of LP2 and it has a size of 18,960,384 bytes and has a md5 of 68BBDE4EA815E536CF778014B4B41A17.

Does this seem right?

The four bugfix files are tiny. I would be glad to seed them for ages if someone could just seed enough for me to get them.

The current torrent has all the files, but no seeds. (Hosts)
(link edited, please refer to the rules in the official forum)

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by Thaumaturgist on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I put the wrong byte count. I used the "Size on disk" instead of the actual size. And I neglected to mention the torrent.)
Back to top Go down
OmniNegro
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 2
I\'m : Unstable
Registration date : 2008-12-19

one more question Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more question   one more question Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:07 pm

Please ignore my previous comment. I have just been informed on the official Laxius forum that this is unneeded.

See this thread:
http://www.laxiusforce.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3046

Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
firefly
Lord of Magic and War
Lord of Magic and War
firefly

Female
Number of posts : 838

Character sheet
Creature: Golden angel
Class: Snow rune mistress
Element: Air/Ice/Spiritual

one more question Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more question   one more question Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:32 pm

glad it's solved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

one more question Empty
PostSubject: Re: one more question   one more question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one more question
Page 1 of 1