Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Using LP1 save in LP2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimmo
Still New
Still New

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Using LP1 save in LP2 Empty
PostSubject: Using LP1 save in LP2   Using LP1 save in LP2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:44 pm

Hi,

Just finished LP1 and immediately started playing LP2. I read at the end of LP1 I can use the save in LP2 by saving in the sage's room. So I saved, copied the save to the LP2 folder, started the game and loaded the save.

But after selling all my useless stuff at the castle and starting the actual story I noticed all my stuff was gone. My gold and the items I was told (by Luci) I could keep were all gone. Is this the way it's supposed to go? Do I get them back at some point?
Back to top Go down
Indinera
Magic Master
Magic Master
Indinera

Male
Number of posts : 2123
I\'m : Demoniac Bearer
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Character sheet
Creature: Human
Class: Creator
Element: Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Using LP1 save in LP2   Using LP1 save in LP2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:04 pm

You get'em back in LP3 ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.laxiusforce.com
Kimmo
Still New
Still New

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Using LP1 save in LP2   Using LP1 save in LP2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:47 am

Thanks Smile The idea of persistent characters is very nice.
Back to top Go down
Indinera
Magic Master
Magic Master
Indinera

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Character sheet
Creature: Human
Class: Creator
Element: Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Using LP1 save in LP2   Using LP1 save in LP2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:05 pm

Thank you - you play 'em too in Laxius Force ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.laxiusforce.com
wodada
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Using LP1 save in LP2   Using LP1 save in LP2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:52 am

Oahu is the season for engagement. Many brides red prom dressesare attempting to find their favorite wedding outfit for 2011 spring or even summer wedding. Do you will have any idea about the particular bridal gownSimple Wedding Dresses trend to do this season? Let wedding dress pros share with some details.

Black is Back
Wedding gowns with black touches was really a hot potato to get brides. It's elegant but less welcomed by much of senior family members. The latest black fashion differs from the others from 2010 wedding gown which applied loads of black fabrics. Instead, the black elements are utilized as embellishments this yr, such as black bend, black belt or schokoh?utige gloves. 2011 spring summer bridal gown colors are certainly more low-keyed than last calendar year. 2011 wedding color comprises of blush, champagne, grey, coffee beans... Most of wedding gowns are nevertheless in ivory and white.

Princess Style
Affordable wedding dresses 2011Princess wedding dress tends to be by far cheap evening dresses the most popular styles in 2011 spg summer. Trumpet dress and short princess wedding dress are the highlights of your whole year. Slim and curvy brides must have a try on trumpet bridal gowns Affordable Wedding Dresseswhich are similar to mermaids. Brides with beautiful legs won't miss short wedding dress which is lovely and perfect for dancing.

Neckline
2011 spring summer bridal dress with off-shoulder
cocktail party dressneckline is still in fashion. We'll find out sweetheart, one shoulder and also V-neck are welcomed from most 2011 brides. Off-shoulder stunning wedding dress is special-made for brides which has a beautifully-shaped neck which appears to be like sexy and elegant.

Asymmetrical stylestrapless cocktail dresses
In 2011, asymmetrical pattern is beyond ordinary engagement gown restrictions. Not primarilycolored wedding dresses asymmetrical neckline, but moreover asymmetrical waistline and sweater...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using LP1 save in LP2   Using LP1 save in LP2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Using LP1 save in LP2
Page 1 of 1