Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

save files 2014

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rawal
Still New
Still New
rawal

Male
Number of posts : 2
I\'m : Divine
Registration date : 2014-05-28

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:10 am

Does anyone have any updated links for any save files in 2014? Much appreciated if anyone can help, thanks.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:40 pm

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any working links for any of those files. Fortunately, though, I do still have one import file starting from the beginning (Sorgin's file, if I remember correctly), and so, unable to find anything else, I uploaded it. So, it's right here, if you want this one.

rpgmaker.net/users/Proffessor_Buglean/locker/Save10.lsd
Back to top Go down
rawal
Still New
Still New
rawal

Male
I\'m : Divine
Registration date : 2014-05-28

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:24 am

Thanks for this, I'll return the favour for everyone else as soon as I complete a few chapters Smile
Back to top Go down
Crackrazor
Still New
Still New

Male
I\'m : Holy Protector
Registration date : 2014-07-14

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Does Sorgin's savefile is just a normal export one with everything from the last LP games? Because I heard it was easier or something like that. I'm having trouble exporting my LP2 file to LP3, so I thought of using this one. Tough I would like to know what does this one has specifically.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:43 am

Hey, sorry about the lack of response. Long story short, I was without internet for a month due to a horrible series of events, and I finally got reconnected today. Anyway, this one has pretty much everything from the first two games that can be imported. It IS a lot easier than an unimported file, considering that you have much more powerful characters and equipment.
Back to top Go down
kanayn
Seduced
Seduced
kanayn

Male
Number of posts : 15
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2014-12-25

Character sheet
Creature: unknown
Class: unknown
Element: none

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 11:39 pm

How i can fix the endgame ceremony, the walkthrough say "Sorry to say, this one cannot be avoided (directly). If you are playing a new game from scratch, or you did not get Lisa from LP1, the game will freeze when it's Lisa's turn to accept her medal. This is actually true of anybody you miss, but Lisa's is unavoidable and most likely to happen. To fix this, you will have to send your savegame to Indinera! ", but i don't understand how "i will have to send my savegame to Indinera!"!! Please help me ...
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 1:52 pm

kanayn wrote:
How i can fix the endgame ceremony, the walkthrough say "Sorry to say, this one cannot be avoided (directly). If you are playing a new game from scratch, or you did not get Lisa from LP1, the game will freeze when it's Lisa's turn to accept her medal. This is actually true of anybody you miss, but Lisa's is unavoidable and most likely to happen. To fix this, you will have to send your savegame to Indinera! ", but i don't understand how "i will have to send my savegame to Indinera!"!! Please help me ...

If you start a new game with the import save that I uploaded, you shouldn't have that problem at all, as Lisa should be available to recruit in the Silver Eagle Inn once you reach Day 4.
Back to top Go down
kanayn
Seduced
Seduced
kanayn

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 12:25 am

Who's "lisa" ?, I do not remember who she is.
And is it better "Leanda" as thaumaturgist or genomancian?
... And I can get Jezzie, but I don't remember who she is. Sad
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 6:33 pm

Lisa is the woman in LP1 that you can save from the optional dungeon, the Balthus Mines. On that import file, she should be wandering around the first area of the Silver Eagle Inn as soon as you return to Metrolia on Day 4.

The question of which path of Leanda's is "better" depends on what you want to use her for. The Thaumaturgist is more "elemental magic and enemy-stat-reducing magic", and Geomancian is more "holy magic and healing and protective magic". Personally, I rarely even put her in my party.

As for Jezzie, there was a sidequest in LP1 to cure her of her fatal illness, which of course, must be completed on an import file to recruit her in LP3. She should be waiting for you at the entrance to the Metrolia front gate on Day 10.
Back to top Go down
kanayn
Seduced
Seduced
kanayn

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:03 am

ok, thank you. Now I can remember xD
Back to top Go down
kanayn
Seduced
Seduced
kanayn

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 11:24 pm

I can't get Sword Of Scrolls. The walkthrough said "You'll want to wait long enough in the "Mystery Sword" room in the Hall of Madness to obtain one of the best weapons, the Sword of Scrolls. " I wait long in this room but nothing happen! Sad
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:38 am

If it's on the import file, then the Sword of Scrolls should be in your inventory, because Random and crew would have gotten it from the 10,000 battles sidequest in LP1. I think the event is set to not trigger if you already have the Sword of Scrolls.
Back to top Go down
kanayn
Seduced
Seduced
kanayn

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 2:41 am

ok, but i haven't this sword, but no matter. (the 10,000 battles sidequest is to hard xd) Sad
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:27 am

Hmm... If you're playing on a file where you didn't get the Sword of Scrolls in LP1, it should appear after no more than about a minute or two of standing right in front of the "Mystery Sword"... thing, whatever it was supposed to be in this game (sealed chest from Chrono Trigger). I have no idea what else could cause it to not appear, as I've mostly been playing on the import file that I posted above, which already has the Sword of Scrolls, along with pretty much everything else. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help on this one.
Back to top Go down
kanayn
Seduced
Seduced
kanayn

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:45 pm

oh!, forgive me. I have a confusion because i searched this sword in my items but I did not find this sword. however when I put in my party sarah she was equipped with "Sword of scrolls". that is, I have this sword. xDD
Back to top Go down
kanayn
Seduced
Seduced
kanayn

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:19 pm

how can i get guld? thank you
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:49 am

Heh. Maybe you had equipped it to Sarah at the beginning and just forgot about it. =P

As for Guld, he appears in the front area of the Silver Eagle Inn after some time has passed since you completed the mission to rescue Sandy and Duchess Citronelle from the Giants' Fortress, which can be completed on Day 2, as soon as you leave Metrolia for the first time. Though, I can't say for sure exactly how long it takes, so just do a few more things after completing that mission and then look for him at the inn. If he's still not there, leave town, fight a few battles, and then try again until he appears.
Back to top Go down
kanayn
Seduced
Seduced
kanayn

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 2:46 am

:O , Guld is a Dog, the brown dog!! , hahaha, I didn't know this xD. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:33 am

No problem! Guld also appeared in LP1 at Sandy's house in Rillia, but if I remember correctly, I think his name was spelled as "Gold" in that one.
Back to top Go down
kanayn
Seduced
Seduced
kanayn

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:54 pm

I don't remember how can i get the mind killer, Please tell me how xD
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:47 am

Mind Killers can be bought at Aldzarun's Glorious Shop southeast of Palambo for 45,990 pp each.
Back to top Go down
kanayn
Seduced
Seduced
kanayn

Male

Character sheet

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 2:48 am

hahaah, thank you xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

save files 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Re: save files 2014   save files 2014 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

save files 2014
Page 1 of 1