Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Varsoth
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 4
I\'m : Holy Protector
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!?   Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Hey everyone, I need some serious help! I've been searching around Metrolia for literally days, hunting for those jewels that the duchess lost in the castle. I have examined the doors in the tower, talked to the guy in the top left corner of the lobby in the tower, talked to the duchess herself, talked to the guy near the entrance of the castle and paid for the tip telling me to investigate the royal court, nothing!! I've even gone to the Silver Eagle Inn and examined all floors for the thief, no ones there!! Please offer me some advice on where to resume my search, thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!?   Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:42 pm

I THINK you have to accept the quest from the Fighter's Guild after reaching Rank 3 there (as well as everything you did), and then, Barok the Thief should appear on the second floor of your inn, where he will offer to join you as a Comrade for the quest. When he does, he will tell you that the thief went to Calambro, and so, that is where you go to to continue the story. I hope I remembered correctly.
Back to top Go down
Varsoth
Still New
Still New

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!?   Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:23 am

Hmm yes I have accepted the quest from the guild right after I was promoted to Baron. The only thing that has changed within the Inn is on the third floor with a hole in the wall and Allen standing beside it, leading to a locked chest. So frustrating!! The guy in the lobby of Bazizka Tower is telling me to check the Castle of Metrolia, the tip guy in the castle is telling me to quietly search the members of the Royal Court, yet the quest log is just telling me to get the jewels...

Oh and if it means anything the only thing that the Royal Court talks about is how the King has fallen ill!
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!?   Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:40 am

That's odd... In the hole in the wall in the inn, the only thing that is supposed to be locked is that door near the skeleton guy. The chest to the right should open right on up to give you 3 Fruits of the Mist. As for the rest of the situation, I have no idea what could be causing that. In my experience, Barok always appeared after I completed the 3Dazer quest, experienced the scene with the Cenodemons after examining the doors at Bazizka Tower, and spoke to both Duchess Melanice and the quest guy in the Fighter's Guild, accepting the latter's "Barons Only" quest.
Back to top Go down
Varsoth
Still New
Still New

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!?   Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:05 am

Oh my, is it possible that I may have killed him before he was available for the quest? I remember a thief wandering the halls between my room with Sarah in it and the bathroom; when speaking to him he became aggressive and now his bones are on the ground I believe. I've also killed some minotaur in the same area...
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!?   Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:29 am

I think that guy you fight in your inn is a Cuisinart from the Giants' Fortress. Have you tried talking to the old man in the southwestern house in Calambro yet? He should offer to take you to the island you need to go to, if you have done everything correctly.
Back to top Go down
Varsoth
Still New
Still New

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!?   Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:44 am

Yeah the old guy simply tells me about his travels on the seven seas. The text in the Quest Book for the Main Quest is " Bazizka Tower is locked. Let's try to find someone who may know where the key is. We better first investigate in the town of Metrolia". The text for the quest from the Guild is " Duchess Melanice de Clayes's Jewels have been robbed. A $25000 reward awaits if we succeed" : /

If I bring Luciana with me to the Bazizka Tower door she tells me to maybe check out the Castle, no one else suggests anything to me in the party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!?   Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bazizka Tower: Can't find the jewels to access the tower!?!?
Page 1 of 1