Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The muura gem quests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackstar

Male
Number of posts : 1
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-03-22

The muura gem quests Empty
PostSubject: The muura gem quests   The muura gem quests Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 1:03 pm

Hello, i am currently replaying laxius power 3 and and i am trying to do all the quests. I have read around the forum that you can do both the muura gem quests ( the mage guild quest and the guild of the undead quest), but i have not found how to do this and it is tormenting me Sad . Any help anyone can give me is appreciated Wink .
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

The muura gem quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: The muura gem quests   The muura gem quests Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:03 am

Unfortunately, I don't see any way to complete both of them, unless there's some glitch that can be taken advantage of, but I don't know of any. Either way, all you get for giving the Muura Gem to the Undead Guild is 15,000 PP and a Necroleech, but it prevents you from advancing in rank in BOTH of the Guilds. The woman who gave you that quest doesn't even offer you any more quests afterwards, so this is obviously the "bad" choice. Sorry, but it looks like only a really weird glitch that might not even exist, or somehow cheating with some hacking device, would be the only way to complete both. So, you're way better off leaving only one quest incomplete by giving it to the Mage Guild, rather than 6 or 7 quests if you give it to the Undead Guild!
Back to top Go down

The muura gem quests
Page 1 of 1