Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help with quests!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jimoula
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female
Number of posts : 38
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2013-04-13

Character sheet
Creature: unknown
Class: unknown
Element: none

help with quests! Empty
PostSubject: help with quests!   help with quests! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 11:58 pm

hallo !! i play lp3 again and i had notes for many quests in my old pc and i lost them . if someone still have notes please post them here. i know it s an old game but still is one of the best!
i ;m stuck with the dragon guild quest the one for the feared castle of kjetg... i don' t rememeber the name. the doors are still closed.i killed everybody in there i open the chests but no doors open.
what do i have to do?
thanks!
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

help with quests! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with quests!   help with quests! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Hello! I agree that the game may be old but is still very good! Unfortunately it's very underrated and seems to have been long forgotten by many. It's good to see someone else is still interested in it!

As for the Feared Kjeldar Castle quest, killing the Zagyodon boss and all of the monsters, saving the girl, and opening the chests is as far as you can go that early on, as far as I know. The only way that I know of to truly complete that quest after raiding and looting the castle entrance, is to continue with the story until you defeat Rixian in Lucida Tower. After that, return to the Feared Kjeldar Castle, and it will be a smoldering ruins. Enter it and talk to the old man blocking the entrance, and he will tell you that when the Lucida Tower exploded, a large fiery chunk of the tower fell onto the castle and destroyed it, killing the orc warlord that ran it! You will get a +200 XP quest completion afterwards, and then you just have to return to the Dragon's Guild and talk to the guy who gave you that quest, and he will promote you to Rank 3!

Thanks for posting, and if you have any other questions about the game, I'll try my best to answer them. Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
jimoula
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female

Character sheet

help with quests! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with quests!   help with quests! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:00 am

thanks for the answer !!! i killed everyone inside but i didn't find any girl there! i 'm doing 3 dazzer now but i will check before i go to lucida! i have 2 more questions . where is the thieve who stole the jewls( i took the quest from the mage guild no the fighters) and about old castle of metrolia when can i go there? after lucida tower or before? and yes i believe the laxius power series rock.
i have everything about lp1 maps tips etc and the only walkthrough for lp2 but i lost everything about lp3.and i had so many notes! anyway i found a walkthrough here and some tips and i continue.and i saw a post of yours about a complete walkthrough.this is amazing!!!! after so many years someone will do it! you are the best!
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

help with quests! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with quests!   help with quests! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:11 am

Oh yeah, the girl probably only appears there after the 3Dazer. I never bothered trying to raid the Feared Kjeldar Castle during the 3Dazer, because Zagyodon and the 7 Silver Guards were way too tough with my split-up parties, and fighting them with Zoo in my party made them a lot easier, lol.

1: For the jewel thief, I'm not sure, but I think you might have to talk to Duchess Melanice in the Royal Castle's throne room before the game fully activates the quest. You might also have to take the quest from the Fighter's Guild, too. I would go ahead and do that just in case, but after that, you will find a young man on the 2nd floor of the Silver Eagle Inn that wasn't there before, and when you talk to him, he will offer to join you as a Comrade. When he does, he tells you that the thief went to Calambro. After going there, you will find a note from the thief in one of the houses to the east that says he went to an island town. After reading it, go to the southwest house and talk to the old man, and he will offer to take you to the island town on his ship for 60,000 PP. You have to find the thief twice (he's a red-haired kid!), and then go to the beach to the south to get the jewels back!

2: The Old Metrolian Castle is the true final dungeon of the game, and the quest for it activates after clearing Lucida Tower, and then clearing the "Kill the Wolf for the Peasants" quest from the Fighter's Guild. Just remember that after killing the wolf, you will no longer be able to enter Metrolia, so be sure to make an alternate save!!

Thank you for the kind words! My walkthrough for the whole storyline is pretty much complete, and all I really have left are a few more sidequests and other minor details, so I'll try to finish it soon! I'm glad that I could be of help, and to finally complete a walkthrough for this game, because it deserves a complete one!
Back to top Go down
jimoula
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female

Character sheet

help with quests! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with quests!   help with quests! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 1:00 pm

thanks for the help. i played the game before but i can't remember all the quests.and yes this game deserves a complete walkthrough like all other games !! i can't wait to see it!! i will check often !! and again thank you for your help!
Back to top Go down
Jam37Jam
Still New
Still New

Female
Number of posts : 2
I\'m : Divine
Registration date : 2015-01-12

help with quests! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with quests!   help with quests! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:01 pm

I am so glad that someone is still checking this site. I have a question. I saw a previous post that said you would find all of your supplies/equipment from LP1 and LP2 in a chest in the inn when start LP3. It did not have Lady Deen's Diary that I collected on LP2 or any relics that you need to enter the Guild of the Unknown. I added all 3 of the LP3 patches. How do I access my supplies/equipment from LP2?
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

help with quests! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with quests!   help with quests! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:30 pm

That's odd! Both Lady Deen's Diary and the Crown of Celestine are supposed to be in that brown chest on the top floor of the Silver Eagle Inn. They both showed up on the import file I've been using. I'm not sure what it could be. Are you sure you opened up that chest on the very top floor? If so, then one of the patches might have messed up while implementing them or something. That's all I can think of right now, sorry!
Back to top Go down
jimoula
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female

Character sheet

help with quests! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with quests!   help with quests! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 12:23 am

pay attention to what the patches say. they have a file "read me" , read what they say and maybe this will fix problem.
Back to top Go down
Jam37Jam
Still New
Still New

Female
Number of posts : 2
I\'m : Divine
Registration date : 2015-01-12

help with quests! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with quests!   help with quests! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Thanks for your assistance. I am going to reload LP3 and enter the patches one at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help with quests! Empty
PostSubject: Re: help with quests!   help with quests! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help with quests!
Page 1 of 1