Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pit of fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jimoula
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female
Number of posts : 38
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2013-04-13

Character sheet
Creature: unknown
Class: unknown
Element: none

pit of fire Empty
PostSubject: pit of fire   pit of fire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 2:09 pm

hallo!!! i did the pit of fire but the quest isn't over. i touch the gem and kill the fire god but no quest complete. i don;t know what to do.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

pit of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: pit of fire   pit of fire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 9:15 pm

That is strange! Are you sure you talked to the floating fire orb thing in the Guild of Fire and got the quest from it? Because when you check the gem and kill the Queen of Luban-Erya, you're supposed to get a quest completion, and everyone in the active party should learn "Fire Favor" and "Hyper Flare". Are you sure you killed the fire queen? The queen is the one you have to fight to complete the quest, and the fire god is just an extra optional boss. If you already did all of that, then I have no idea what could have went wrong.
Back to top Go down
jimoula
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female

Character sheet

pit of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: pit of fire   pit of fire Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 12:17 am

hallo! i am sure i have the quest because i see it in the quest book. i touch the gem with rosa ,killed a fire god but no queen. where is she? i search the pit many times the only one i spot i can't go is the one with the chest. i don;t know how to go there too, thanks for help!
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

pit of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: pit of fire   pit of fire Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 2:53 am

The path leading to the room with the target jewel is to the right of where you start out in the second room of the pit. After going through another 2 teleporters, the jewel is the green one straight ahead, and it's being guarded by a lot of monsters. I think you have to touch the jewel without Rosa the first time in order to activate the fight with the Queen of Luban-Erya. As for that chest, I'm not sure how to get there either! Sadly, I think it might be a teaser.
Back to top Go down
jimoula
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female

Character sheet

pit of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: pit of fire   pit of fire Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 11:55 am

i touch the gem with rosa the first time. i think i can't do it again the gem is not there anymore i just went there again. anyway thanks for help!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pit of fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: pit of fire   pit of fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pit of fire
Page 1 of 1