Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret treasury entrance.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nighty
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female
Number of posts : 36
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2015-12-25

Secret treasury entrance. Empty
PostSubject: Secret treasury entrance.   Secret treasury entrance. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 6:02 pm

Just started replaying the trilogy after some years. I remember that at very beginning of LP II, somewhere in the castle treasury there was a secret room where you could find a number of interesting items. But I don't remember where exactly was the entrance.

Anyone could help? It would be best if someone could provide a picture with entrance marked.
Back to top Go down
nighty
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female
Number of posts : 36
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2015-12-25

Secret treasury entrance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret treasury entrance.   Secret treasury entrance. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Found the entrance - I post it here in case anyone else would be interested Smile

While you are at the treasury, go to Marianne and convert all your money into diamonds. Next, go to the upper right corner, you can enter a blind space. Now you need to walk around a bit as I don't really know where the treasury entrance even is. Soon you should enter a new screen with several chests (and an unfortunate ninja who was just about to open them). Inside there is over 700k, heart of the town and Grokhor amulet. You can't egress unfortunately so you must work your way back to the treasury.
Back to top Go down

Secret treasury entrance.
Page 1 of 1