Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3d continuation - Luba and Random

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male
Number of posts : 53
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2016-02-04

3d continuation - Luba and Random Empty
PostSubject: 3d continuation - Luba and Random   3d continuation - Luba and Random Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:35 pm

Hi guys!

it's amazing to see that this game series still holds up after all these years.

I'm replaying the game for the 4th time and I just finished luciana's part in the 3-dazer.

I know there was a walkthrough on the old forums for Luba and Random's 3-dazers but It's not here.

Can someone please post them or are they lost forever?

Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: 3d continuation - Luba and Random   3d continuation - Luba and Random Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello, and welcome to what's left of the forum!

I had been working on a walkthrough for the whole game that would hopefully be as complete as possible. Unfortunately, I kind of lost motivation once I got to the crazy amount of optional content available on Day 13, and I just gave up for a while. I'll try to finish it one day once I get stuff in my life sorted out.

But I DID finish all 3 of the 3Dazer quests, so I will post those in a little while!
Back to top Go down
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3d continuation - Luba and Random   3d continuation - Luba and Random Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 9:03 pm

Thank you very much!

If you need any help I will gladly provide(played the game 3 times as I've said)
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3d continuation - Luba and Random   3d continuation - Luba and Random Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 9:12 pm

You're welcome, and thanks for the offer! I will be going over the walkthroughs and copying and pasting them soon.

And there is one thing that comes to mind. Did you ever discover what boss was in the top-right corner of the "Noticeable Victories" section of the Dreambook? It's the one above Mazurine and to the right of Yen Karis. It has been the ONLY entry that I have never gotten, and I just have no idea what it is. I would be very grateful, as it's been bugging me for a long time!

Last edited by luthius on Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Megalomax
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3d continuation - Luba and Random   3d continuation - Luba and Random Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 9:17 pm

I've seen your post on that issue...

I don't think I ever got that one either...sorry

if I have to guess, I think it's a boss in the early stages of the game, aka first 3 days.

could be hidden in metrolia or the swamp but I never found "it"
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2015-03-09

PostSubject: Re: 3d continuation - Luba and Random   3d continuation - Luba and Random Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 1:23 am

luthius have you killed the guard in the Place of the Kin'gs room? If I remember correctly one of the guards was a demon in disguise bottom right one from the king. I forgot about him this playtrough so I don't know exactly where he stands in the Dream Book.
He dissapears a after 2-3 days have passed so I can't get him again unless I start from scratch.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3d continuation - Luba and Random   3d continuation - Luba and Random Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 7:49 pm

Yes, the possessed guard was Yen Karis. The one that I'm missing is to the right of his entry, in the top-right corner! I'm starting to think that that entry is bugged, and a boss I already defeated simply doesn't show up there! There is a woman in Metrolia that is possessed by a demon called Taurus Artantyrion, and it really seems like she would have an entry, so maybe that was the missing one that didn't appear for whatever reason! There are also a few other bosses that seem like they should have entries, so it could be either one of them, or maybe there IS an extremely well-hidden boss that noone here has found yet! And so, the mystery continues. Neutral
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2015-03-09

PostSubject: Re: 3d continuation - Luba and Random   3d continuation - Luba and Random Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 12:25 am

I bealive it should be Taurus Artantyrion I think I got her in the dream book once a long time ago but don't have her now and I know I killed her too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3d continuation - Luba and Random   3d continuation - Luba and Random Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3d continuation - Luba and Random
Page 1 of 1