Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mods needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thaumaturgist
Night Guardian
Night Guardian
Thaumaturgist

Male
Number of posts : 917
I\'m : Unstable
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Creature: 1/4 elf; bitten by vampire
Class: Night wielder
Element: Thunder/Dark

Mods needed Empty
PostSubject: Mods needed   Mods needed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 10:24 pm

Can't help but notice the last few weeks how the forum got some life in it. Its really heartwarming to see people are still playing the games and seek this place to find help with them. Sadly, as the place was literally deserted after the main forum died, many helpful links, pics and info got lost during the years. Not to mention that even I, this forum's creator, also deserted it, leaving it to the hands of fate. Neutral

So, in short, if someone from the still active people here feels like it, can apply for a mod position by commenting here which sections he wants to be mod in. Do care that I won't just grant mod status to someone fully unknown to me.

I won't demand any work or activity from the mods, the very fact that there are still people out there that care for the games (and whatever is left from the community) and want to keep the flame alive, is fully enough and many people will appreciate it in the long run.
Back to top Go down
http://thaumaturgist-hq.hit.bg
Ermine
Little Servant
Little Servant
Ermine

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2015-08-09

Mods needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods needed   Mods needed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 1:59 am

Doesn't seem to be too many people into LP, that kind of sucks I'd like to see more.

Just out of curiousity, what does a mod do? I'm kind of a newbe at this forum stuff, I came across this site while I was trying to find as much info as I could on the games.
Back to top Go down
Thaumaturgist
Night Guardian
Night Guardian
Thaumaturgist

Male
Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Creature: 1/4 elf; bitten by vampire
Class: Night wielder
Element: Thunder/Dark

Mods needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods needed   Mods needed Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:59 pm

Things like editing, deleting and moving posts from one section to other. Pretty much you can control other people's posts as if they are yours, but with few extra choices.
Back to top Go down
http://thaumaturgist-hq.hit.bg
Ermine
Little Servant
Little Servant
Ermine

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2015-08-09

Mods needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods needed   Mods needed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:36 am

Interesting, somebody who helps keep the forum running smoothly then.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dalhan

Male
Number of posts : 1
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2018-01-23

Mods needed Empty
PostSubject: Keeping it alive   Mods needed Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 11:28 am

Hello I'm fairly new.

Is it at all possible to get Indinera to put up a legacy forum on his aldorlea site ?

I'd be happy to begin helping archive a lot of the data here and out there so it lives on for a long long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mods needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods needed   Mods needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mods needed
Page 1 of 1