Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding Castle of Silence mystery chest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 137
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-11-05

Regarding Castle of Silence mystery chest Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Castle of Silence mystery chest   Regarding Castle of Silence mystery chest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 6:12 pm

There is a chest that Grogor, according to his walkthrough, was never able to get to. And based on the event codes for a couple of doors in the castle (and all the switches there as well), it just doesn't seem like it's possible. However, in case I'm wrong, has anyone been able to legitimately get to that chest? And if so, how? It actually has items in it, FTR.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Castle of Silence mystery chest   Regarding Castle of Silence mystery chest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 8:20 pm

Yes, you CAN reach it after the 3Dazer! Set a Floyd's Beacon anchor right in front of the locked door, then Egress, go back to the second room, and deactivate BOTH switches in that hallway. Then teleport back to the anchor, and voila! A Zapoo Diamond, an Ocean Love, and an Ogre Blood are now yours! I had already included it in my walkthrough. Smile
Back to top Go down
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2015-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Castle of Silence mystery chest   Regarding Castle of Silence mystery chest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 9:31 pm

luthius wrote:
Yes, you CAN reach it after the 3Dazer! Set a Floyd's Beacon anchor right in front of the locked door, then Egress, go back to the second room, and deactivate BOTH switches in that hallway. Then teleport back to the anchor, and voila! A Zapoo Diamond, an Ocean Love, and an Ogre Blood are now yours! I had already included it in my walkthrough. Smile

Oh, forgot about that (been a long while)! Need to look out for your walkthrough then later once I get to the 3Dazer part. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Castle of Silence mystery chest   Regarding Castle of Silence mystery chest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Castle of Silence mystery chest
Page 1 of 1