Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nash game over screen (arts)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
themeanapple
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 3
I\'m : Nice
Registration date : 2014-04-29

Nash game over screen (arts) Empty
PostSubject: Nash game over screen (arts)   Nash game over screen (arts) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 6:00 pm

Seems like I've encountered another problem, I've chosen Arts in Sarah's destiny and upon losing to Nash, it gives me the game over screen. i can't seem to defeat him at lvl 1 (he hits WAY too hard). As much as it frustrates me, can I skip him or is he important to the story?
Back to top Go down
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 137
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-11-05

Nash game over screen (arts) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash game over screen (arts)   Nash game over screen (arts) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 3:35 pm

themeanapple wrote:
Seems like I've encountered another problem, I've chosen Arts in Sarah's destiny and upon losing to Nash, it gives me the game over screen. i can't seem to defeat him at lvl 1 (he hits WAY too hard). As much as it frustrates me, can I skip him or is he important to the story?

Which is unfortunately a bug. Crossil and I had a discussion about this in my LPII thread. Best thing to do is to simply not interact with him. Sarah's success rate won't be at its max, but doesn't matter, you'll still get Nash in the third game anyway.
Back to top Go down

Nash game over screen (arts)
Page 1 of 1