Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leanda:Celest/Thauma Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuya Houzuki
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male
Number of posts : 67
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2016-12-02

Character sheet
Creature: Demi-Fiend
Class: Knight of Razorshadow
Element: Doom and Darkness

Leanda:Celest/Thauma Question Empty
PostSubject: Leanda:Celest/Thauma Question   Leanda:Celest/Thauma Question Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 12:32 pm

I never pick up the Celest Geomancian(all those numbers actually INCLUDE both Leandas).At least 4 characters can heal,at least 3 can boost,Divine Wave isn't all that,after all Leanda CAN get K.O before using it and Holy Magic can be used by 3(or it was 4?Dunno) characters while Darkness Magic only by 2.(6...6...6...Lol not strong but COOL).And there are the D.Thau debuffs as well.Because of this,I never raised C.Geo Leanda's Lvl to see everything she can learn.I know Dark Thau can learn Holocaust,but what can C.Geo Leanda learn at high Lvl?Shrine of Yveen?Thanks in advance,Geazar.
Back to top Go down
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 137
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Leanda:Celest/Thauma Question   Leanda:Celest/Thauma Question Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 7:00 pm

Kazuya Houzuki wrote:
I never pick up the Celest Geomancian(all those numbers actually INCLUDE both Leandas).At least 4 characters can heal,at least 3 can boost,Divine Wave isn't all that,after all Leanda CAN get K.O before using it and Holy Magic can be used by 3(or it was 4?Dunno) characters while Darkness Magic only by 2.(6...6...6...Lol not strong but COOL).And there are the D.Thau debuffs as well.Because of this,I never raised C.Geo Leanda's Lvl to see everything she can learn.I know Dark Thau can learn Holocaust,but what can C.Geo Leanda learn at high Lvl?Shrine of Yveen?Thanks in advance,Geazar.

Here's what Geomancian Leanda can learn naturally through leveling up:

Level 2: Defense Up
Level 5: Giga Flare
Level 7: Cloud of Harmony
Level 10: Divine Wave
Level 14: Phoenix Glory
Level 16: Shield Up
Level 18: Holy Radiation
Level 22: Sea of Harmony
Level 34: Shrine of Yveen
Level 36: Blessing
Back to top Go down
Kazuya Houzuki
Royal Servant
Royal Servant

Male
Number of posts : 67
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2016-12-02

Character sheet
Creature: Demi-Fiend
Class: Knight of Razorshadow
Element: Doom and Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Leanda:Celest/Thauma Question   Leanda:Celest/Thauma Question Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 1:15 am

That is what makes me bite my lip sometimes.She is full of exclusive spells.It's still not enough to switch to Light.Shrine of Yveen can be book-learned...come to think of it,since I didn't played w/addon,I don't know if a Holocaust teaching book can be obtained thanks to the bug fixes.Sarah and Wendala.The healers.Luciana.The booster/breaker.Leanda is very frail,she does best with debuffs,in my opinion.She also equip a lot of gear,so maximizing a stat isn't hard.Giga Flare,huh?If I get interested,I could learn it in the Pit of Fire Quest...no quest to learn Ark Freeze,(and no book(?))though.A free dress also isn't enough to switch either...One last question that,since it may be tough to pinpoint thanks to her being the character with more equippables in the game,there is any gear that only ONE can wear?No need to citate it/then,just curious.
Back to top Go down
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 137
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Leanda:Celest/Thauma Question   Leanda:Celest/Thauma Question Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 2:21 am

Kazuya Houzuki wrote:
That is what makes me bite my lip sometimes.She is full of exclusive spells.It's still not enough to switch to Light.Shrine of Yveen can be book-learned...come to think of it,since I didn't played w/addon,I don't know if a Holocaust teaching book can be obtained thanks to the bug fixes.Sarah and Wendala.The healers.Luciana.The booster/breaker.Leanda is very frail,she does best with debuffs,in my opinion.She also equip a lot of gear,so maximizing a stat isn't hard.Giga Flare,huh?If I get interested,I could learn it in the Pit of Fire Quest...no quest to learn Ark Freeze,(and no book(?))though.A free dress also isn't enough to switch either...One last question that,since it may be tough to pinpoint thanks to her being the character with more equippables in the game,there is any gear that only ONE can wear?No need to citate it/then,just curious.

Just Wendala's Lust-Cut and a few other minor equipment. Nothing that would shift the tides.
Back to top Go down
Geneforge
Still New
Still New
Geneforge

Male
Number of posts : 4
I\'m : Divine
Registration date : 2016-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Leanda:Celest/Thauma Question   Leanda:Celest/Thauma Question Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 8:13 pm

I have played through the game 2 times.First was with Thaumaturgist,this one is with Geomancian.To be honest,while Geomancian starts off weaker,if you level her up a bit along with the other characters,she is incredibly useful.She was immune to all holy spells in the Angel City,and Shrine of Yveen is a pretty powerful spell.Not many spells are AOE and lower enemies magic resistance,after casting 2 Shrine of Yveen I strolled through most battles with her.Same could be said for Thaumaturgist and Holocaust,but she is way more frail than the Geomancian version which shows up during crucial battles(e.g Coliseum,Drembacher)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leanda:Celest/Thauma Question   Leanda:Celest/Thauma Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leanda:Celest/Thauma Question
Page 1 of 1