Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Importing Saves to LP3 - Error or Fail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarumoth
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 2
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2020-06-06

Importing Saves to LP3 - Error or Fail Empty
PostSubject: Importing Saves to LP3 - Error or Fail   Importing Saves to LP3 - Error or Fail Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 1:11 am

Hi guys!

Long time no... read I guess Very Happy

While I'm newly registered I've been a huge fan of the LP series, and Indinera's old works.
I recently replayed LPI and LPII and wanted to dive into the last part of the trilogy but I am unfortunately unable to import my LPII save files Crying or Very sad

Do you guys have any ideas and/or suggestions?

• When using a lab save it pulls out a Cannot open file Urushihara 2
  • When using the save file from the last Destiny I played it just starts at the end with the said party @ level 1 and is very buggy
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Importing Saves to LP3 - Error or Fail   Importing Saves to LP3 - Error or Fail Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 11:48 pm

Hello, and welcome to what's left of the forum! It's always great to see someone getting back into these great games! I remember having similar problems with this one too. You have to go into the LP III folder, then into the "Patch_LP2_to_LP3" subfolder. You have to follow all of the steps carefully.

You must transfer the "FaceSet" folder there into the main LPIII folder, then transfer the map file to the LPII folder. Then, start your last LPII save before the lab, complete the last quest, and you will be given a chance to save. Quit the game immediately after saving, and transfer that save file directly to the LPIII folder, and you should be good to go. Just be careful, as a lot of taught spells don't transfer properly, and you might end up losing them! Hope this helps!

Also, I just recently released my full walkthrough of the game, so if you ever get stuck or think you might have missed something, please give it a look! Have a great day, and I hope you enjoy the game once again!
Back to top Go down
Zarumoth
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Importing Saves to LP3 - Error or Fail   Importing Saves to LP3 - Error or Fail Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 11:28 pm

Hey Luthius,

Thank you for the reply, I managed to find it (after rummaging like a mad man)
Will definitely have a look at your walkthrough!!

I don't know if I'll have a full map of the world but if you need you can use what I've built for Metrolia Importing Saves to LP3 - Error or Fail Metrol10

If my mind doesn't break, I guess I'll also do the world one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Importing Saves to LP3 - Error or Fail   Importing Saves to LP3 - Error or Fail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Importing Saves to LP3 - Error or Fail
Page 1 of 1