Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gonda Tower Walkthrough by Patojonas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thaumaturgist
Night Guardian
Night Guardian
Thaumaturgist

Male
Number of posts : 917
I\'m : Unstable
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Character sheet
Creature: 1/4 elf; bitten by vampire
Class: Night wielder
Element: Thunder/Dark

Gonda Tower Walkthrough by Patojonas Empty
PostSubject: Gonda Tower Walkthrough by Patojonas   Gonda Tower Walkthrough by Patojonas Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:05 pm

Since I had a lot of time and was raising the slayer points of some characters (guess which ones), I decided to make this small walkthrough. Here it goes:
The party that I use as reference includes Random holding the Ulm-Warrior, Luciana holding the Glass Rod of Aadam, Sarah holding Sword of Scrolls and Huge Claymore and Coryool with the X-Diamond Fists. Ocean Loves, Mayuca Winters apricots, pink apricots, necrotears and necroleech are a must if you’re not using this party (just to make sure that you won’t get surprised).
When you reach the island where Gonda Tower is, go to the west cave and save. Then enter it, talk to Dao, The Lord of the Tower, and go upstairs. Touch the skulls surrounding the pillar with the glowing orb to destroy them, and touch the pillar to be teleported to the first floor.

1º - Devil Baby – 66XP – 6PP – Drops: O’Donnell Skull
Normal attack should be enough for it (less than 999HP), but if it can, it’ll pounce on you doing 300+ damage to your team. It can get poisoned, silenced, shocked, blinded and numbed. One round is enough. Slayer points:
1-Wendala
2-Luciana, Guld, Leanda, Zoo
3- N/A

2º - Deep Ocean Tortoise – 175XP – 37PP – Drops: Xarisman Tusk
Just use normal attack and it’ll be dead in one round. It can get blinded. It can die if attacked with a spell, weapon or item that has death properties (like Box of Moanings). Slayer Points:
1-Guld, Jezzie, Batabog
2-Coryool, Nash, Sandy, Lisa
3-Guanidia

3º - Celstar – 203XP – 21PP – Drops: Phoenix Feather
Just use normal attack and it’ll be dead in one round. It is fast but not very strong. It can get poisoned, silenced, shocked, blinded and berserk. Slayer Points:
1-Luba, Baretta, Jezzie
2-Wendala, Zoo, Scott, Van Helsing
3-Sarah, Herasia

4º - Wakauma Ape – 165XP – 10PP – Drops: N/A
Just use normal attack and it’ll be dead in one round. It can get blinded and scared. Slayer Points:
1-Jezzie,
2-Lisa,
3-Coryool, Guld, Batabog,

5º - Eternal King – 185XP – 160PP – Drops: Rainbow Diamond
Just use normal attack and it’ll be dead in one round. It can get silenced. Slayer Points:
1-Sandy, Chaz
2-Baretta, Leanda
3-Luciana

6º - Lady Ocean – 161XP – 193PP – Drops: Royal Piranha
Just use normal attack and it’ll be dead in one round. It can get paralyzed, shocked, blinded and numbed. It can die if attacked with a spell, weapon or item that has death properties (like Box of Moanings). Slayer Points:
1-Scott
2-Luciana, Baretta
3-Luba, Rosa

Save & go.

7º - Death Bringer – 241XP – 16 PP – Drops: Cursed Ring
Just use normal attack and it’ll be dead in one round. It can get silenced and clashed. Slayer Points:
1-Sarah, Luba, Baretta, Sandy, Van Helsing
2-N/A
3-Wendala, Leanda, Zoo

8º - Rruut – 176XP – 0PP – Drops: N/A
Just use normal attack and it’ll be dead in one round. It can get poisoned, numbed, silenced, blinded and paralyzed. Slayer Points:
1-Coryool, Nash, Sandy, Chaz, Batabog, Rosa
2-Guanidia
3-Sarah, Alessandra

9º - Aldevayr – 213XP – 35PP – Drops: N/A
Just use normal attack and it’ll be dead in one round. It can get poisoned, confused (madness) clashed and blinded. It can die if attacked with a spell, weapon or item that has death properties (like Box of Moanings) Slayer Points:
1-Random, Nash, Herasia, Zoo, Scott
2-Baretta, Wendala, Lisa, Van Helsing
3-Sarah, Guld

10º - Rose of Aquapanga – 189XP – 115PP – Drops: Flwr o/ Aquapanga
Just use normal attack and it’ll be dead in one round. It can get confused (madness). Slayer Points:
1-Luba, Guanidia, Herasia, Sandy, Leanda, Rosa, Zoo
2-Guld, Alessandra
3-Sarah

11º - Box of Doom – 279XP – 240PP – Drops: N/A
Just use normal attack and it’ll be dead in one round. It can get blinded and clashed. Slayer Points:
1-Luba, Wendala, Van Helsing
2-Luciana, Baretta, Zoo
3-N/A

Save & go.

12º - Over Water Drakon – 243XP – 279PP – Drops: N/A
Just use normal attack and it’ll be dead in one round. It can get numbed and paralyzed. Slayer Points:
1-Guld, Scott
2-Wendala, Chaz, Jezzie
3-Random, Sarah, Nash

13º - Shak-Haar – 266XP – 6PP – Drops: N/A
Just use normal attack and it’ll be dead in one round, but take care because it is fast. It can get scared. Slayer Points:
1-Random
2-Herasia, Lisa
3-Guld, Zoo, Scott

14º - Ancient CockatriX – 256XP – 12PP – Drops: CockatriX Feather
Just use normal attack and it’ll be dead in one round. It can get poisoned, scared, confused (madness) clashed and blinded. Slayer Points:
1-Nash, Baretta, Herasia, Jezzie, Batabog
2-Sarah
3-Guld, Zoo, Scott

15º - Bromium, Astrobalt and Azura Tigers – 453XP – 0PP – Drops: N/A
Just use normal attack and they’ll be dead in 2-3 rounds. The astrobalt can be weakened (don’t know if the others can be). Slayer Points:
1-Random, Coryool, Herasia, Zoo, Scott, Alessandra
2-Chaz, Lisa
3-Guld

16º - Royal Efreet – 299XP – 0PP – Drops: Ocean Love
Just use normal attack and it’ll be dead in one round. It can get poisoned, silenced, clashed and paralyzed. Slayer Points:
1-N/A
2-Coryool, Luba, Baretta
3-Luciana

Save & go.

17º - Ocean Warlord – 240XP – 115PP – Drops: Ocean Rapier
Just use normal attack and it’ll be dead in one round. It can get silenced numbed, paralyzed and blinded. It can die if attacked with a spell, weapon or item that has death properties (like Box of Moanings) Slayer Points:
1-Baretta, Wendala, Sandy, Lisa, Batabog, Scott
2-Random
3-Sarah, Chaz

18º - Ancient Guardian – 319XP – 232PP – Drops: Ancnt Dai-Katana
If you have someone (mine is Luciana) in your party with Shushukoom, cast it once, then use normal attack and it’ll be dead in 2 rounds. It can get silenced, numbed, blinded and clashed. Slayer Points:
1-Sarah, Luciana, Coryool, Nash, Scott
2-Baretta, Jezzie, Zoo
3-Random, Luba, Wendala

19º - Oak-Roach – 216XP – 10PP – Drops: N/A
Just use normal attack and it’ll be dead in one round. It can get paralyzed, sunburnt and blinded. Slayer Points:
1-Sarah
2-Coryool, Lisa
3-Batabog, Rosa

20º - Sacred Snake – 294XP – 19PP – Drops: N/A
Just use normal attack, and it’ll be dead in 2 rounds. It can shock and venom you so beware. It can get weakened, asleep and scared. Slayer Points:
1-Luciana, Coryool, Luba, Guanidia, Herasia, Scott
2-Nash, Guld, Jezzie
3-N/A

21º - Succubus of Korango – 315XP – 610PP – Drops: Spirit Ring
Just use normal attack, and it’ll be dead in 2 rounds. It can get numbed, confused (madness) and scared. Slayer Points:
1-Sandy
2-Sarah, Leanda, Rosa, Zoo
3-Luciana, Luba, Wendala, Alessandra, Van Helsing

Save & go.

22º - Tata – 325XP – 0PP – Drops: N/A
Just normal attack and it’ll be dead in 3-4 rounds. It can get scared and sunburnt. Slayer Points:
1-Baretta, Chaz, Jezzie, Rosa, Alessandra
2-Wendala
3-Guanidia, Batabog

23º - Nightmare Yack – 375XP – 0PP – Drops: N/A
If you have someone (mine is Luciana) in your party with Shushukoom, cast it once, then use normal attack and it’ll be dead in 2-3 rounds. Beware its critical hits! It can get numbed, and clashed. Slayer Points:
1-Nash, Guanidia
2-Chaz, Batabog, Scott
3-Coryool, Guld, Jezzie, Lisa

24º - Lazunba – 549XP – 0PP – Drops: Antidote
If you have someone (mine is Luciana) in your party with Shushukoom, cast it once, then use normal attack and it’ll be dead in 2-3 rounds. It can get paralyzed. Slayer Points:
1-Sarah, Jezzie, Zoo
2-Wendala
3-Luciana, Luba, Baretta

25º - Isandro the Immortal – 1276XP – 145PP – Drops: Legendary Saw!!!
If you have someone (mine is Luciana) in your party with Shushukoom, cast it once, then use normal attack and it’ll be dead in 2-3 rounds. Beware its powerful hits! It can get shocked, poisoned, sunburnt, and clashed. Slayer Points:
1-Nash, Luba, Jezzie, Lisa, Zoo
2-Chaz
3-Random, Sarah, Wendala

Save & go.

So, it seems that you’ve beaten the tower. You’ll be taken to a floor where you receive 15000XP. Wait a bit, and a chest will show up near the pillar with the glowing orb. This chest contains the Box of Hell, a limitless relic that casts Wrath of Flames and has death properties. Touch the pillar and you’ll be taken to the exit.
IF, this is the tenth or more time that you’ve climbed the tower, you’ll be “invited” to go fighting 5 extra levels. If you intend to go there, I strongly recommend you to take all kinds of medicine you can get. If you accept, you’ll be taken to an empty room. First of all, you can now go to the menu, but quickly because the battle can start at any moment, heal your characters, and if you have Sandy, save, because this is Tarku’s floor.

26º - Tarku – 9986XP! – 3222PP!! – Drops: Tarku skins!!! (bounty hunting)
This is going to be your tougher and longest battle in the tower. Here’s my strategy. Make sure that whoever your party includes, at least 3 in 4 people have a 2 hit weapon. Random casts Over Magnet Defence, and Silver Amulet x2 on himself and attack. Luciana casts Grand Protection x 2, Shushukoom ‘til it can’t be reduced no more and Grand Protection again. Sarah casts Shield Up on herself and Silver Amulet on herself and Luciana. Coryool casts Silver Amulet x2 on himself. You can also use the Heart of Benevolence to protect your team from the Tarku suction spells. In the middle of the battle he’ll morph, and you’ll have to use Shushukoom again to reduce stats, use Broken Minds or Say to Mage to reduce his mind, and Lord of the Dance to reduce his protection from Coryool’s fists. Now that Luciana’s mind has reached the heaven, make her use Baretta’s Box to power up your team. You can also reduce its speed with Sarah’s Love Me Spell. It is also affected by the echo of Echo Sword spell from Random. Keep attacking and healing and he’ll be done. I’ve killed him once before the morph, don’t ask me how (I thought that it was the legend effect, but now I know that he has 6006 hp in total, but regenerates every turn, without showing a message ), and it gave me half of the XP. It can get poisoned and sunburnt. Slayer points:
1-Sarah, Coryool
2-Nash, Luba, Baretta, Guanidia, Sabdy
3-Guld, Batabog, Rosa, Alessandra

27º - Mother of Hell – 789XP – 0PP – Drops: Necrotear
Just normal attack and it’ll be dead in 3-4 rounds. It can get silenced and clashed. Make sure you inflict one of these status ailments; otherwise you’ll have to deal with powerful dark spells such as 666, Holocaust and Alpha Night!!!(pink apricots are a must if you are attacked by these spells) Slayer Points:
1-Luciana
2-Herasia, Zoo, Alessandra, Van Helsing
3-Baretta, Leanda

28º – Jarjazzi “4 blades” – 508XP – 0PP – Drops: Akura
Just normal attack (Shushukoom isn’t very effective the 1st time) and it’ll be dead in 2-3 rounds. It can get scared and paralyzed. Make sure you inflict one of these status ailments, or you’ll have to deal with powerful blade spells such as Hurricane Spin and Crazy Slash!!! Slayer Points:
1-Sarah, Luba, Chaz, Jezzie, Lisa
2-N/A
3-Random, Baretta, Wendala

29º - Ocean Salakom – 441XP – 0PP – Drops: Nature Diamond
If you have it use Broken Minds ‘til it gets weakened, and then normal attack. It should take you 2-3 rounds to kill it. It can get numbed and weakened. Slayer Points:
1-Luciana, Luba, Baretta, Sandy, Chaz
2-Nash, Guld, Lisa, Scott
3-Sarah, Guanidia, Rosa

30º - Brodark-Al-Ayaern – 1222XP – 0PP – Drops: Whale
If you have it use Broken Minds ‘til it gets weakened, and then normal attack. It should take you 4-5 rounds to kill it. It can get weakened and asleep. Slayer Points:
1-Nash, Batabog, Zoo
2-Herasia
3-Luba, Baretta, Jezzie

Now that you’ve beaten all the 5 extra floors, you’ll be taken to a small room with a chest that contains 25000PP and Karikera’s Orb that allows you to cast Bed of Icebergs. Use one of the 4 pillars to go to the exit.

Amount of money in 25 levels: 2273PP Whole Tower: 5595PP+25000PP (1st time)
Amount of XP in 25 levels: 7479XP+15000XP=22479XP Whole Tower: 35425XP!!!

(These values will be different if the Devil Baby pounces and go away, or if you kill the Tarku sooner than expected)

Amount of Slayer points acquirable by every character:
---------Baretta – 40 Points
----------Sarah – 34 Points
------------Guld – 31 Points
-------Wendala – 30 Points
-----------Luba – 30 Points
------------Zoo – 27 Points
--------Luciana – 24 Points
----------Jezzie – 21 Points
------------Lisa – 20 Points
-------Random – 19 Points
-------Batabog – 19 Points
-----------Scott – 19 Points
-----------Nash – 18 Points
--------Coryool – 17 Points
-----------Rosa – 17 Points
-----------Chaz – 17 Points
-------Guanidia – 16 Points
----Alessandra – 15 Points
--------Herasia – 14 Points
---Van Helsing – 11 Points
-----------Sandy – 9 Points

Obs:
My Leanda is Geomancian, and my Sarah has chosen Acrobatics in LPII.
Rosa attack was useless during the whole Tower. Instead of attacking, use spells like Protection and Galomotor (lv38), which is powerful and cuts through defences.
Van Helsing attack misses a lot but if you raise his attack and lower the foe’s defence it is pretty good when he hits.
Back to top Go down
http://thaumaturgist-hq.hit.bg

Gonda Tower Walkthrough by Patojonas
Page 1 of 1