Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Considering fixing some of the bugs for all three LP games

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 137
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-11-05

Considering fixing some of the bugs for all three LP games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Considering fixing some of the bugs for all three LP games   Considering fixing some of the bugs for all three LP games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 1:20 am

Crossil wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to post the third game fix in third game forum?

Also does Overbolt get unlearned in second game like in the first?

Edit: all three games crash the moment I try to start them. First and third say stream read error while second says invalid map.

Ok, let me take care of that first and then I'll answer your questions.
Back to top Go down
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male

PostSubject: Re: Considering fixing some of the bugs for all three LP games   Considering fixing some of the bugs for all three LP games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 4:05 am

Crossil wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to post the third game fix in third game forum?

Also does Overbolt get unlearned in second game like in the first?

Edit: all three games crash the moment I try to start them. First and third say stream read error while second says invalid map.

Ok, the fix for the first game should work properly now. The fixes for the sequels are going to be problematic, since the way Damianzeking had the sequel folders "locked" was different from the first, and I guess I need to figure out how to link the "re-corrupted" files back to the Play.exe file.

As for Overbolt, yes, it does get unlearned in the second game, so need to fix that as well.
Back to top Go down
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male

PostSubject: Re: Considering fixing some of the bugs for all three LP games   Considering fixing some of the bugs for all three LP games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 7:07 am

Ok, should be all fixed. I'll take care of the Overbolt bit next time, but please check for me if the games run ok with these fixes and if the fixes cause any errors upon entering any map that may be related to the bugs fixed?
Back to top Go down
Crossil
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 32
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2016-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Considering fixing some of the bugs for all three LP games   Considering fixing some of the bugs for all three LP games - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 2:22 am

Checked first and second games and they work, no errors on changed maps. Third game doesn't crash but you should probably get someone who knows the game fully to check it. I never played third game in its entirety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Considering fixing some of the bugs for all three LP games   Considering fixing some of the bugs for all three LP games - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Considering fixing some of the bugs for all three LP games
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2